The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who loves THP?

This guy.

Know this, to all of you who won't physically be with us this weekend at the MC, you ARE there with us, THP is everyone, not one group/click/faction, those days were found dead (and hallelujah for that!) via #FranchiseRewritten and the lifeblood of THP is the masses and will be forevermore.

You all kick ass. Period. Don't ever forget that.

Put on one hell of a show James!

Who loves THP?

This guy.

Know this, to all of you who won't physically be with us this weekend at the MC, you ARE there with us, THP is everyone, not one group/click/faction, those days were found dead (and hallelujah for that!) via #FranchiseRewritten and the lifeblood of THP is the masses and will be forevermore.

Looking forward to following along this weekend. You guys are going to have a F*****g blast!!

Who loves THP?

This guy.

Quoted for awesomeness..... Period

Who loves THP?

This guy.

Thanks JMan. Great post. #WeAreFamily

Man I wish I was one of those cool guys living with mom hiding behind a keyboard and having the time to troll and act like a 5 year old. That would be so much fun, such a shame most of us are grownups

Man I wish I was one of those cool guys living with mom hiding behind a keyboard and having the time to troll and act like a 5 year old. That would be so much fun, such a shame most of us are grownups

yeah they are the cool kids

Smile and wave boys. Life is good.

You know I get notifications right?

And I moved out 4 months ago, and she was my STEP MOM!

I don't live with my mom but I have been known to troll =*(

And hit bad tee shots apparently......

its the internet Nate, we all drive 318 yards in the middle of the fairway

Can't rain on this parade.

its the internet Nate, we all drive 318 yards in the middle of the fairway

I'm 316 but if I really get after one it will go at least 319, but I don't swing hard because my shaft wont handle the torque.

Who loves THP?

This guy.

Love reading this. Now get after it this weekend and have the time of your life!!

Now when I hear about guys hitting 280 carry I doubt all of them. I took it for truth before.

My 215 Carry needs work,

#THPTruth

I don't live with my mom but I have been known to troll =*(
Haha maybe they don't live with mom but it's evident it's a bunch of old guys trying to act cool like high school again with childish name calling.

Especially short little pudgy balding ones those are always the most entertaining. Keyboard warriors through and through

Haha maybe they don't live with mom but it's evident it's a bunch of old guys trying to act cool like high school again with childish name calling.

Especially short little pudgy balding ones those are always the most entertaining. Keyboard warriors through and through

I'm just glad I got an honorable mention.

I had no idea I was so special.

PS I'm still waiting for my free driver.

For some reason this event brings out people like a full moon. Years go by, but its the same song different dance. Hopefully at some point, people move on with their lives and we wish them the best with whatever venture they choose. THP will be THP and will keep on keeping on.

Yet in the end, must be doing something right...

jy6upury.jpg

I resemble that remark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back