Northern California Get Together?

They did they let the legends course go with out water i had heard they were going to try to keep the greens alive on it. the reason they let it die was that the Ranch course has homes on it and they wanted the home to still have views

Thanks brian, having played both a couple times I preferred the ranch course to the legends so glad it is still playable.

Hope we get some water this winter or more courses will be having the same problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody tell Roger, but I have a couple of Alial Fital shirts on the way and I'm really hoping they get here before the weekend so I can out-sexy him :D

There's a guard station at the front gate. Just tell them your tee time and playing with Rob's group.

The first parking lot, by the clubhouse, will probably be full, but pull up and drop off your clubs (they'll be safe). Again, tell the attendants your tee time and group, standard protocol. There are two other lots, 100 ft up the road, one up on the right by Hollins House and one down on the left.

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys. It'll be partly cloudy in the morning and sunny later, high of 76º.

[ QUOTE=syndicate559;3176668]Nobody tell Roger, but I have a couple of Alial Fital shirts on the way and I'm really hoping they get here before the weekend so I can out-sexy him :D[/QUOTE]

Oh buddy, now I have to wear one! Not sure we will be able to play in the same group or the cart girls might not be able to contain themselves...

Nobody tell Roger, but I have a couple of Alial Fital shirts on the way and I'm really hoping they get here before the weekend so I can out-sexy him :D

I don't think that will be possible

Not sure if you're in the market for more AF shirts, Rog, but I found a dude on ebay selling them brand new with tags for $35 + shipping. I got two coming my way for $81 shipped. I still plan to order directly through AF at some point as well, but they never seem to have my size in what I want when a sale happens. I guess that's the downside to an extremely limited edition company, but pretty happy I scored some good deals on the bay.

my almost sure +1 was unable to commit. Are we still short one? I'll keep trolling...

If there's a spot I've got a buddy that would likely join us, let me know if we have an opening.

If there's a spot I've got a buddy that would likely join us, let me know if we have an opening.

Go ahead, buddy. We've got 1 spot open. Let me know if he's coming for sure. Thanks.

Go ahead, buddy. We've got 1 spot open. Let me know if he's coming for sure. Thanks.

Well, I spoke too soon. Looks like my buddy can't make it.

I have another person who is interested. Fun guy. 18 handicap. I sent him a link to this thread so, Chris, if you're reading this, this course will east us both for lunch. And we'll ask for seconds.

Please confirm that the spot is still available so I can tell him we're 100% go. We're going to have to leave chico at like 6am. Yikes.

can any of the regular bay area folks comment on the amount of saturday traffic we may encounter hitting highway 17 at about 9:30am?

That's one of my concerns coming from the Kingsburg/Fresno area.

I have another person who is interested. Fun guy. 18 handicap. I sent him a link to this thread so, Chris, if you're reading this, this course will east us both for lunch. And we'll ask for seconds.

Please confirm that the spot is still available so I can tell him we're 100% go. We're going to have to leave chico at like 6am. Yikes.

Still open as of this moment.

That's one of my concerns coming from the Kingsburg/Fresno area.

Tim, I wouldn't even mess with 17, at least not coming from the east. What I usually do is go over 152, then take 101 south to 129 and take that over to 1, then up to Santa Cruz and you jump on 17 for a couple minutes to get to Pasatiempo from there.

Alright boys and girls, getting to the time to put the pairings together. Here's what I'm thinking so far. Let me know if there are any issues...

Group 1
syndicate559
mancest (walking)
RoundersRob
Tummy

Group 2
Bigoats
Colin (Bigoats guest)
gingerista
Aoxomxoa

Group 3 (walkers)
chicogolf
chico (guest)
TheHeez
time4tim

Alright boys and girls, getting to the time to put the pairings together. Here's what I'm thinking so far. Let me know if there are any issues...

Group 1
syndicate559
mancest (walking)
RoundersRob
Tummy

Group 2
Bigoats
Bigoats (guest/Collin)
gingerista
Aoxomxoa

Group 3 (walkers)
chicogolf
TheHeez
time4tim

Works for me Eddie, but if I am the only one walking in that group I have no problem riding. I talked to a buddy that has played there and he said there are some hills to be wary of so not a problem for me to ride as well.

Works for me Eddie, but if I am the only one walking in that group I have no problem riding. I talked to a buddy that has played there and he said there are some hills to be wary of so not a problem for me to ride as well.

cool, I'm just assuming that if Matt's guest comes he'll walk as well and I was guessing you might be the least "hard core" of the guys who wanted to walk. Either way, I don't think having one walker in a foursome is a huge deal if you really want to. Likewise, I think I'm going to walk 18 Sunday morning at my course, so riding on Saturday will be like a vacation.

yes, my guest, Chris, is coming and will be walking

Thanks for all the organization, Eddie.

Eddie I know Colin and I will most likely be playing from the back tees

Eddie I know Colin and I will most likely be playing from the back tees

Shouldn't be an issue. Valerie said she plays from the whites I think, so you guys just might tee off first every hole.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

My woods are off ATM, but I usually play from the whites, regardless. Many are close enough so who's ever ready can hit.

BTW, if you're coming via Hwy 17, factor in some extra time for traffic. Sunny weekend mornings can slow it down, as people are heading to the beaches.

Just want to let you guys know my buddy Colin cancelled but another friend D'John is going to go instead

Just want to let you guys know my buddy Colin cancelled but another friend D'John is going to go instead

Is that pronounced the same way as dijon?

Is that pronounced the same way as dijon?

Yep
I just call him DJ he is a hell of a golfer sub 5 really close to 0

Back