The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jy6upury.jpg

You picked the wrong picture for that, right ATLGolfer?

2613599-4591203641-RHuHq.gif

good morning THP, been at work for a few hours, waiting for the sun to go out for 9

good morning THP, been at work for a few hours, waiting for the sun to go out for 9

Good morning, I do to think I could swing a club right now. The 20hr day yesterday is hurting me today :(

Good morning, I do to think I could swing a club right now. The 20hr day yesterday is hurting me today :(

yeah Iread that yesterday, sounded painfull

looks like I will not play this morning, its raining now, I think I will hit the gym

yeah Iread that yesterday, sounded painfull

looks like I will not play this morning, its raining now, I think I will hit the gym

I may feel like I got run over by a small train.

That sucks man, it's pooring here and I'm headed to the station for shift.

Walking through the terminal in Philly airport. Noticed one of the kiosks was selling bobbleheads. Took a quick look and this was the order. George Washington, Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Michelle Obama. Clearly nothing wrong with that.

Walking through the terminal in Philly airport. Noticed one of the kiosks was selling bobbleheads. Took a quick look and this was the order. George Washington, Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Michelle Obama. Clearly nothing wrong with that.

The history teacher in me is cringing.

No Chester A. Arthur? No James Polk? No Jimmy carter? No William Taft? No John Tyler? What the sam hell is the world coming to?

Seriously, who buy a Michelle Obama bobble head?

There's also a pencil sharpener exhibit in the airport, as I found out this morning.

No Chester A. Arthur? No James Polk? No Jimmy carter? No William Taft? No John Tyler? What the sam hell is the world coming to?

I might go back and ask for James Garfield. When that doesn't work I'll ask for Reagan or W.

Seriously, who buy a Michelle Obama bobble head?

They are selling like hotcakes

I need to seek out getting some custom RyJo bubbleheads.

Sadly I have a custom one. Its from our wedding.

They need a Teddy Effin Roosevelt bobble head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back