THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
+9 through 12. Short par 3 now. 110 downwind. Lobwedge

Ended up +12. Not a good ball stiking day. My old swing keeps returning. My last drive of the day I let loose and bombed it 320+ dead straight. Need to keep on working on consitancy

Ended up +12. Not a good ball stiking day. My old swing keeps returning. My last drive of the day I let loose and bombed it 320+ dead straight. Need to keep on working on consitancy
+12 sounds like you were hitting the ball just fine Dustin. That's shooting better than your cap which is never a bad thing.

+12 sounds like you were hitting the ball just fine Dustin. That's shooting better than your cap which is never a bad thing.
I am just knowing I can shoot better. Small tweeks and every once in a while I duff the chip when I try and be too cute. I was lucky with some bounces today, some not so much. My putting saved me again. Otherwise I could have been 20 over.

I decided to squeeze in 1 more round before I head to MB tomorrow. Hitting it solid today, +2 through 4.

I shot a 5 over 40 on the front, but the ball usually plays a lot tougher so we'll see.

Still playing solid on the back, 8 over through 15.

Not a bad start... Other than the triple...
y8ebe4uv.jpg

I finished with a bogey on 16, then a par on 17, bringing me to the par 5 18th tee for the 4th time needing a par to shoot 79. The previous 3 times I dunked my 3rd shot in the water that surrounds the island green and double bogied for an 81 each time.
Today I hit a great drive right down the middle. I decided to lay up to the 100 yard marker with my 3 hybrid and proceeded to hit it really thin, which amounted to about 135 yard putt. This left me 140 yards for my approach shot, which I stuck about 12 feet right of the hole with a 7 iron, I then drained the bird for a 78!

I finished with a bogey on 16, then a par on 17, bringing me to the par 5 18th tee for the 4th time needing a par to shoot 79. The previous 3 times I dunked my 3rd shot in the water that surrounds the island green and double bogied for an 81 each time.
Today I hit a great drive right down the middle. I decided to lay up to the 100 yard marker with my 3 hybrid and proceeded to hit it really thin, which amounted to about 135 yard putt. This left me 140 yards for my approach shot, which I stuck about 12 feet right of the hole with a 7 iron, I then drained the bird for a 78!

Great way to finish, man.

See if I can jinx myself....
Have a good score (for me) going.
7ugeretu.jpg

+1 through 5. Hope the weather holds off.

Went 46/45 for a ok 91
Played 3 holes bad on the front and was +8 in those, and played 3 holes +6 on the back.

6/14 FIR
5/18 GIR
19 putts on the front, 15 on the back for 34 total putts.

Played with Jspangs today and his son. Had a great time!

Went 46/45 for a ok 91
Played 3 holes bad on the front and was +8 in those, and played 3 holes +6 on the back.

6/14 FIR
5/18 GIR
19 putts on the front, 15 on the back for 34 total putts.

Played with Jspangs today and his son. Had a great time!
You definitely play some great golf today. Hitting it well off the tee and even your bad shots never really left you in much trouble.

Sitting at +2 through 7 at a long but easy course.

Drive caught a branch on the 8th so it caused a bogey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back