Houston Area THP group

I'm in The Woodlands/Montgomery area

Nice. You're up in my neck of the woods, no pun intended. I'm in New Braunfels this weekend, but we'll have to get out for a round soon.

Ya for sure. I'm starting to go to the range again. Haven't played golf in a few months because of money lol

TripleBogieTim and I will be here Friday afternoon

ar137287442434288.jpg

just saying:D

Anyone interested in playing at Deerwood CC (Kingwood, Texas) this coming Sunday? I have a tee time at 9:24AM and have a couple of openings. $60 plus tax, cart/fee/range included. Let me know. Good way to meet some fellow Houston THP'ers.

Additionally, I'll have access to that great rate for the next 2 months during the weekends (special deal they cut me) so if anyone is interested, let's plan ahead.

I need some help/advice on course selection. We are taking a potential client out for a round of golf on 7/30/14 in the Bellaire area. Can anyone provide me with a list of the best courses in the area I might be able to book a tee time with that day.

Thanks

I need some help/advice on course selection. We are taking a potential client out for a round of golf on 7/30/14 in the Bellaire area. Can anyone provide me with a list of the best courses in the area I might be able to book a tee time with that day.

Thanks
Try wildcat.

Thanks

best bet closest to that area would be Wildcat, they have 2 courses there Highlands and Lakes, Memorial Park is close as well but obtaining tee times can be a pain. Everything else close is going to be private. So I would go Wildcat, if you check teeoff.com you can catch their Lakes course for $35 in the morning or the Highlands course for $35 around 1pm

Wildcat is option number 1.

How far out would I have to go to find something nicer than wildcat that isn't private?

Wildcat is option number 1.

How far out would I have to go to find something nicer than wildcat that isn't private?

depends which direction and what your budget is. Further south, Moody Gardens in Galveston is nice, as is The Wilderness in Lake Jackson, east would be Eagle Pointe in Mont Belvieu east of Baytown, north has more options like Tour 18 in Humble, Cypresswood Tradition, courses around the Woodlands, Cypress Lakes off of 290 is good towards Austin. If you go straight west on 10 Cinco Ranch in Katy, or River Ridge in Sealy

Clear creek is just a little south of wildcat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesome guys thanks for all the info, we decided on wildcat just to save the drive time.

Bring a bunch a balls if it's your first time there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surprised no one mentioned Redstone home of the SHO.

Anyone want to get out somewhere this weekend?

Man, i came out to Houston, I should have hit you guys up. I did end up being able to play on the Marsh course at Kingswood though!

Anyone want to get out somewhere this weekend?

Friday may be do able. Saturday and Sunday playing at Deerwood with Diabolo who's a member there and a couple of other of our friends from our Facebook Houston group Don't know if weekend is full yet.

Anyone up for this weekend? have tee times for both Saturday and Sunday at Deerwood.

Anyone up for this weekend? have tee times for both Saturday and Sunday at Deerwood.

Me if I don't fix my driver issues tomorrow. If I can't get that fixed I'm not going to waste my $ playing in New Braunfels

If any of the Houston area guys have not played deerwood, I would take Diabolo up on his offer. Nice course and good company. Enjoy!

can anyone play friday morning, it's looking like my only free day. if not i'll play with my senior citizens :clap:

Anyone going to play this Sunday?

I might be available Sunday. It would likely have to be before 10 am though. Will probably know for sure Thursday.

Back