Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

Lost in his moving stuff. I ran thru his bag in OC as his challenge for it but it wasn't there. The search continues.

Not lost. Just packed. I know precisely where they are.

atynebyg.jpg

My usual suspects. I mostly mark with the Andrew Jackson gold dollar and use the Cliffs Valley divot tool to the far right.

I would love to get my hands on one of these babies. Love the liver bird detail. Very Cool.
9-740x570.jpg

I'm starting to get quite the coin collection. How do people display theirs, and where did they get their display cases (if they use one)?

4eveva9e.jpg

I'm starting to get quite the coin collection. How do people display theirs, and where did they get their display cases (if they use one)?

Amazon. Look for a challenge coin case

4eveva9e.jpg

Check Ebay as well. I found one there for a few dollars cheaper than Amazon with free shipping. It turned out to be the same seller as was Amazon.

Be the ball!!

4eveva9e.jpg

Got mine from amazon

I would love to get my hands on one of these babies. Love the liver bird detail. Very Cool.
9-740x570.jpg

Wow! Those are nice! Gotta find one of those.

Well look what was just delivered to me at work. The latest addition to my collection. Sweet!

I know know a lot of people have asked about this coin so I think we are going to have to do another THP contest soon and include it in the prize pack.

yrejamu7.jpg

ebe9y5ar.jpg

Other than the THP coins from last year, I don't have anything like that, so this would be a great way to start a coin collection - although I am not sure if I would want to keep it for a display or use it.....

My 'collection' consists of stamped golf balls from the UK events I have been to, a stamped golf ball from a course I played on holiday and I think I have some markers and tees from a couple other courses I have played - maybe I need to start keeping them all together....and maybe I will find I have more than I thought

Well look what was just delivered to me at work. The latest addition to my collection. Sweet!

Very nice additions. I am still looking for the April 2014 one. May I ask where you found it?

Be the ball!!

Very nice additions. I am still looking for the April 2014 one. May I ask where you found it?

Be the ball!!

I won those four on ebay last week. I already had the Big Bertha coin, but I wasn't going to miss out on the other coins.

My small collection is starting to take shape.

Just waiting on the delivery of my first THP putter cover.

Update:

FhMNxRf.jpg

some really awesome markers here looks like i need more lol thought i was doing good with my small collection wife will love this lol more to find and buy haha..

Co-worker of mine was in Florida last week on vacation and gave me some markers and a couple of balls.

20140721_084654.jpg

Photobucket is being stupid and won't let me turn the photo.

Question for the folks who collect all of these items. I was given as a gift a Bridgestone Tour Edition Masters Azalea headcover... any idea what something like this is worth?

Question for the folks who collect all of these items. I was given as a gift a Bridgestone Tour Edition Masters Azalea headcover... any idea what something like this is worth?
Nothing. Just mail it to me. :wink:

Not sure you could put a price on that thing, but I do know I saw one in person today and that headcover is incredible!!

Not sure you could put a price on that thing, but I do know I saw one in person today and that headcover is incredible!!

By far the best looking headcover I have ever laid eyes on.

Back