Oakley Fairway Golf Carry Bag

i have a clicgear 3.5. i havent tried it yet. ill hook it up this week and put in a photo of it in the clicgear. fuel pump went out on my car and is at the shop and the clicgear is in the trunk
Sounds good man. Thanks, and no rush.

Keep an eye on the hook points where the carry straps attach to the top of the bag, I have had 2 Oakley bags (1 of these included) give way there over the past 6 months

im going to look at it some tonight in those areas. i have a seamstress in the family. can you think of a reinforcement modification or pointless? i am at work so i cant look at it to see where this location is

im going to look at it some tonight in those areas. i have a seamstress in the family. can you think of a reinforcement modification or pointless? i am at work so i cant look at it to see where this location is

With my replacement bag I ended up getting a rivet put through just below the loop point and I have had no issues - survived 30+ rounds without issue since then

With my replacement bag I ended up getting a rivet put through just below the loop point and I have had no issues - survived 30+ rounds without issue since then
I'm not sure I follow. Any chance you can snap a pic for the mechanically challenged?

will do and post it up tonight

well im glad it was asked about a pic of it in a 3.5. i would never have thought of putting it on the push cart as i use my c130 in there.
needless to say, its not a good fit. the bag is about an inch too short. the rear leg pivot points interfere with it being able to sit flush resting against the cart and if i raise it up to clear the pivot points the bag balances on the cart bag arms at the top leaving an inch from bottom of bag to the cart resting spot. i hope that makes sense

here are pics

jb20rl.jpg

2lcurye.jpg

j59lph.jpg

well im glad it was asked about a pic of it in a 3.5. i would never have thought of putting it on the push cart as i use my c130 in there.
needless to say, its not a good fit. the bag is about an inch too short. the rear leg pivot points interfere with it being able to sit flush resting against the cart and if i raise it up to clear the pivot points the bag balances on the cart bag arms at the top leaving an inch from bottom of bag to the cart resting spot. i hope that makes sense

here are pics
Thanks buddy. That helps.

when i first got this bag i went to the marathon store and bought a can of water stain repellant. i got my first dumped on with tons of rain the other day while using this bag. my items in the pockets stayed dry. but i dont think i would recommend the white bag. some of the areas of the bag near zipper seams has a type of bleeding streaking going on from glue or sealer or something. i assume im seeing it as i chose the white bag. it sure screams "look at me" when at the course though. had a couple "oh an oakley, may i look closer at it?" comments

My mom bought me the black colorway of this bag for christmas. I am starting to get a little zipper tear on the big side pocket. I only store coozies and extra towels in it. The zipper seems to catch about 8 inches from the top just as it curves back around the top. Do you have a similar experience with the zipper catching? How about your clubs catching on the liner and not wanting to slide all the way to the bottom? I only store 3 per slot and 2 wedges in the bottom two slots.

no zipper issues yet. but i only keep the rain cover and a lightweight rain/wind jacket in it. i have my driver and orange whip in one club bay. fw and hybrids in 2nd bay
5-9 in third bay, 44.48.52,56,60 in 4th bay and putter/ aim sticks in the 5th bay. no real club catching yet that annoys me. the inside liner isnt secure all the way down "watch the video for what i mean i pointed to it" the grips will catch down where the liner isnt secure

Back