Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

Sounds great, I look forward to it.
Would defently want to play in Oregon as well. Maybe we cab schedule one closer to the end of summer?

Would defently want to play in Oregon as well. Maybe we cab schedule one closer to the end of summer?

That's a possibility for sure if I can get a free weekend. I'd LOVE to play Bandon, it's a dream of mine, but that's some serious coin and it's a hell of a long drive from here. Portland area would be easy enough on a long weekend though.

Sometime in the winter or shoulder season though, when the rates are lower, I would love to make a long weekend out of Bandon.

That's a possibility for sure if I can get a free weekend. I'd LOVE to play Bandon, it's a dream of mine, but that's some serious coin and it's a hell of a long drive from here. Portland area would be easy enough on a long weekend though.

Sometime in the winter or shoulder season though, when the rates are lower, I would love to make a long weekend out of Bandon.
Bandon looks sick! Yeah the rates are quite high, maybe around November.... imo. Guessing its around 8 hours or so from Vancouver?

Bandon looks sick! Yeah the rates are quite high, maybe around November.... imo. Guessing its around 8 hours or so from Vancouver?

Well it's a little more than 8 hours from Bellingham with no traffic, so probably 9-10 hours from Vancouver. Long drive from here, but as a long weekend it's doable - would need to allow basically 2 full days for travel on top of however long you planned to stay.

Well it's a little more than 8 hours from Bellingham with no traffic, so probably 9-10 hours from Vancouver. Long drive from here, but as a long weekend it's doable - would need to allow basically 2 full days for travel on top of however long you planned to stay.
Quite a drive, longest I have been so far was 30 minutes past Sea Tac. But for sure its doable. 3-4 days off and maybe play twice. I would be down.

Quite a drive, longest I have been so far was 30 minutes past Sea Tac. But for sure its doable. 3-4 days off and maybe play twice. I would be down.

Possibly, yeah. I'd have to investigate the possibility of this maybe early next year with Laura, but it's conceivable as long as I can manage to set aside the cash - i.e. no golf purchases for a while hahaha

Possibly, yeah. I'd have to investigate the possibility of this maybe early next year with Laura, but it's conceivable as long as I can manage to set aside the cash - i.e. no golf purchases for a while hahaha
I hear you there, your Titliest fairway had me wanting them. I hit them so well.

I hear you there, your Titliest fairway had me wanting them. I hit them so well.

They are pretty freaking awesome. When I originally bought the X2 Hots, I almost went with the 910 or 913 instead - should have done it from the get go, because the 910 is working loads better for me after 2 rounds than the X2's ever did. I could never control them, I just hooked them off the planet. Crazy long when I hit them good, but crazy WRONG when I didn't haha.

I'm playing here on Whidbey on Friday and Saturday (at Whidbey GC) if anyone is interested. I don't have a tee time (wifey suprised me with a "membership" (military deal)), but could make one if needed. Amazing...gov't takes, wife gives. Gotta love that woman!!

I'm playing here on Whidbey on Friday and Saturday (at Whidbey GC) if anyone is interested. I don't have a tee time (wifey suprised me with a "membership" (military deal)), but could make one if needed. Amazing...gov't takes, wife gives. Gotta love that woman!!

That's awesome man! I'll have to run it by the boss, might work if she wanted to take a drive down the island and hit the shops while we golf. I'll let you know if it might work.

Cool! There is no doubt that I am going. I don't care if I break a bone, I am going freakin' golfing this weekend!! I have 19 working days until I am gone for 10 months...:(, i have to get it all in now.

Playing in a charity tournament this Saturday at Meridian. Apparently it is a par 3 course with mats on every tee, should be a hoot!

Playing in a charity tournament this Saturday at Meridian. Apparently it is a par 3 course with mats on every tee, should be a hoot!
I learned how to golf there. Tough little par 3...you'll have fun.

Have fun with that!

Good luck my friend, you will do great.

Thanks guys! Should be a little easier than last Saturday haha.

Thanks guys! Should be a little easier than last Saturday haha.

Hahaha yeah, maybe just a shade easier :p

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Well, looks like we are getting some of the wonderful Washington weather I was told about!! Liquid sun...blah. I hope that it goes away for this weekend. If it isn't heavy rain, I think that I may still get out there. I really want to get some golf in. 18 working days before I leave:(.

Well, looks like we are getting some of the wonderful Washington weather I was told about!! Liquid sun...blah. I hope that it goes away for this weekend. If it isn't heavy rain, I think that I may still get out there. I really want to get some golf in. 18 working days before I leave:(.
I hear you, just going to work was a pain today. It is summer...hopefully its nice for your round on the weekend

Weather forecast is calling for some truly excellent, sunny weather starting tomorrow! Washington summers are the bomb.

Man, I hope so.

If anybody is interested, I am planning on playing a round at Avalon Golf Links in Burlington, WA next Sunday, August 3rd - not sure what time yet. They give out a free round of golf on your birthday, and mine is the 3rd so I'm all over that! If anyone happens to be free and wants to join, let me know!

Well, sitting on a plane headed for Seattle. Two weeks of west coast vacation and hopefully several rounds of golf. I may be up for a round as early as Sunday. You guys need to let me know when you can play. Oh, we will be staying in abbotsford right by the border to Sumas.

Well, sitting on a plane headed for Seattle. Two weeks of west coast vacation and hopefully several rounds of golf. I may be up for a round as early as Sunday. You guys need to let me know when you can play. Oh, we will be staying in abbotsford right by the border to Sumas.

Awesome! Yeah, I'm probably looking to play this Sunday and at least once next weekend as well (birthday weekend = hopefully lots of golf :D :golf:). Let us know what you're schedule is looking like and hopefully we can sort something out!

Back