The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

The MC logos were one of my favorite things about being sponsored by Bridgestone, I will keep those shirts and hats forever.

Guys are filing in to pick up their apparel scripting.

Cant wait for pics of the scripting, every sponsor has done a fantastic job each year

Excited, such a awesome event

The scripting is one of my favorite parts of the event! bring it on boys

Great color options from Bridgestone.

Bobby Jones really did so well with this scripting, especially the polos. Awesome looking and feeling material.

Bobby Jones really did so well with this scripting, especially the polos. Awesome looking and feeling material.

I am so glad you like it. Their new tech stuff is supposed to be incredible! You are the first ones to wear these clothes, the catalog hasn't even been released yet.

Guys are filing in to pick up their apparel scripting.
I can't wait for all the pics to start coming in!

Really digging the antigua polos and ecco shoes!!!

I am so glad you like it. Their new tech stuff is supposed to be incredible! You are the first ones to wear these clothes, the catalog hasn't even been released yet.

I do kinda wish I hadn't lost as much weight as I have, hehe, they are a touch big, but man do they breathe well. We will look gooooood.

...and guys still killing it on the range after practice rounds.
ru7yny8y.jpg

Got my Bobby Jones apparel and holy cow are they good looking. Loving these polos, can't wait to sweat it out in them lol...

Lets see some apparel pics guys! Or is there instruction to wait til the rounds to unveil them?

What a day at Caledonia. So. Pure.

Check out Hashtag throwing up the good pics.

Great pics #Chad

This course looks pristine. It is on my bucket list now for sure

What a day at Caledonia. So. Pure.

Great photos! Have a great weekend, looking forward to meeting you out west!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pics #Chad. How did your match turn out?

The course looks awesome! Love seeing everyone out there getting their games dialed in!

Did someone say clothes got picked up?
20140724_172413_zpsayjv2b9z.jpg

IMG_20140724_174043_zpsrqqzvmga.jpg

Back