Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

A special suprise .. man this gets more and more unreal.

I can truthfully say that the shaft options were perfect. May not been the amount of choices others had... but the ones that were offered were paired perfectly with their equipment..

Can't wait to see what is in store swagalicious

A special suprise .. man this gets more and more unreal.

I can truthfully say that the shaft options were perfect. May not been the amount of choices others had... but the ones that were offered were paired perfectly with their equipment..

I agree 100%. Nothing wrong and wanted nothing more for our shaft choices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easter eggs in the bag when you arrive??!! Can't wait to see the treats.

I can't wait to see what emerges from the extra pockets. Really cool of Cobra to do this, whatever it is.

As if staff sponsor day could not get here fast enough.

I wonder, wonder wonder what could be in these staff bags......I lied in the MC thread....I just got more excited.

In 6 days we will be getting our gear and preparing ourselves to represent one of the best club companies out there fellas! #CobraStrong!

After seeing Rickie play so well in the Open Championship I'm chomping at the bit to get my hands on some Bio-Cell clubs Friday, I am truly excited and thankful for this opportunity. Thanks, Cobra, Puma, and THP!!

After seeing Rickie play so well in the Open Championship I'm chomping at the bit to get my hands on some Bio-Cell clubs Friday, I am truly excited and thankful for this opportunity. Thanks, Cobra, Puma, and THP!!

I am excited to watch you with the BiO Cell+ irons. I really think they will perform for you.

I just want that bag he had

I just want that bag he had

I still like Lexi's teal one better. But, we're getting a badass one no matter what.

Been thinking about the irons a lot today, its going to be fun.

I am excited to watch you with the BiO Cell+ irons. I really think they will perform for you.

Thanks dude, the last time I swung the irons I just felt comfortable with them, no gimmicks just straight up good quality irons that are very underrated. It'll be good to see you dude.

That teal color really needs to come in a lower loft. It's such a pretty head

I still like Lexi's teal one better. But, we're getting a badass one no matter what.

Been thinking about the irons a lot today, its going to be fun.

No doubt. I'm not going to complain one bit.

This equipment is really flying under a lot of peoples radar...and shouldn't be. Through various attempts at shaft selection...I truly believe I came out with the best pairings for me. I was pushing for something I was seeing number wise, but glad they held their ground. Easter and Christmas at the same time, can't wait to gaze upon those staff bags...especially the one with my name on it.

I have no doubt you CPG staffers will be stylin' and profilin' just like Rickie!

Clothing is killer!!!

y7ydytus.jpg

Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

Love my Puma scripting!!! I cant express my thanks enough to Cobra/Puma, Josh and Morgan

Last edited:
I was rocking the catch patch from last year's sunday finals in honor today on the course!

I'll post a write up on the Cobra/Puma gear in a bit but I'll start by saying it was BadAss!!

I'll post a write up on the Cobra/Puma gear in a bit but I'll start by saying it was BadAss!!

It truly was badass. And you looked like a freaking rockstar my friend.

Bro we rocked the Flatbrims for the world to see! #BeinspiredBeinspirable!

Bro we rocked the Flatbrims for the world to see! #BeinspiredBeinspirable!

The backwards flat brim look was absolutely fantastic. You rocked that.

Back