Something Special For Duke

This makes me want to buy a wedge just to support Callaway.

What a great gesture. That is indeed a quality partner, when they can have a positive impact on your life away from work.

that is pure awesomeness!

So you know, Duke and Ellie are doing well today. They have some company to pester and be pestered by so all is good.

It's hot so we are all inside most of the time but they roam the yard every few hours to take care of business.

Beautiful wedge. We hope you are enjoying the "cup"

So you know, Duke and Ellie are doing well today. They have some company to pester and be pestered by so all is good.

It's hot so we are all inside most of the time but they roam the yard every few hours to take care of business.

Thank you so much for this update Jean. We know our babies are in good hands and loved where they are right now.

That is just fantastic and genuine .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You haven no idea how hard it has been for me not to call every day and check up on them. But I always know they are in the best of hands with you two. Give my babies some love for me. :smile:

A couple of more pictures since I'm thinking about him. And ellie can't be left out.

8yby2uhy.jpg

5egepu3a.jpg

be3e4ara.jpg

y3ujy3uq.jpg

That's a great present! Glad to hear he's doing better too! Tough being away from a sick child. But what an awesome gesture

That is truly special, what an amazing gesture.

Heck of a gesture by Callaway. Just a classy group of good people

Said it on Twitter but I'll say it here too - what an awesome, awesome gesture by Callaway. That's pure class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats pretty cool of them to do!

Amazing gesture! All the best to Duke

What a great gift. I'm so sorry you baby isn't doing well, they truly are part of the family.

What a nice gesture. Being that the only kids Ellen and will ever have are fur babies.We understand all too well

Amazing gesture and flawless execution, I don't think anything could mean more

classy all around

What an amazing gesture. I'm at a loss for words to describe how special that is.

Wow, that is absolutely incredible by Callaway. Wow just gorgeous.

Very cool of Callaway.

How do they get the outline of the dog on there?

That is an amazing gesture by Callaway for an awesome dog!!

Back