The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Beautiful day at Calaeonia!

IMG_20140724_134553_zpsegmnrkuk.jpg

A couple more for you.

Clubhouse just past the 18th green at Caledonia:

"Waste areas"

Kinch getting after it on 12:

And finally, the man, the myth, the legend:

Just got my bridgestone apparel and it looks incredible. Huge shout out to Bridgestone and THP for going above and beyond at every aspect of this event.

I'm pumped up right now!!!!!

Callaway did a great job with the apparel. Everything is light and breathable and just beautiful.

2uteteme.jpg

e4yravav.jpg

u2ygy8eq.jpg

una8epaz.jpg

Thanks for the shout out Tag.

Got my Bobby Jones apparel and holy cow are they good looking. Loving these polos, can't wait to sweat it out in them lol...

Couldn't agree more. Stunning.

Still cannot believe this is happening. All of the OEM's and THP have pulled out all the stops.

Huge thanks to all of them and True Blue / Caledonia for being such gracious hosts.

Wow is all I got right now...... Just wow.

JM

I have been absolutely amazed by the staffs at both venues. To a person, they have been absolutely incredible. They WANT us to be here, and are making us feel welcomed and important at every single opportunity.

What a great day on the course with Team THP. Saw some good golf and had some laughs. Really love being a part of this team of great guys and looking forward to this weekend.

What a great day on the course with Team THP. Saw some good golf and had some laughs. Really love being a part of this team of great guys and looking forward to this weekend.

Amazing two days so far. Probably not sleeping tonight with what's in store for tomorrow ha

Awesome Pics, Great Gear.....have a blast guys!!!

The new Live Update thread will be up tomorrow morning for everybody. Please use that thread tomorrow for all of your postings....AND there will be live updates please.

I can't pick one team so I want to wish the best of luck to J4U and kc720. Both have worked hard to get their games ready for this weekend.

Doug and Kang, go represent the CO well.
Colorado_120-animated-flag-gifs.gif

e2aty4yj.jpg

Sneak peak at the Cleveland/ Srixon clothing by Bobby Jones.

Both courses look beautiful. Caledonia plays challenging and fair. Should make for some really interesting match play scenarios. Really pumped for this weekend.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

What a day! I got to meet some amazing forum members and watch my partner shoot a personal best 69. This event bring a myriad of feelings, thoughts, and emotions and so far has been beyond my wildest dreams. One can only imagine what tomorrow will bring, it's amazing to be a part of this event.

Enjoy it fellas! Can't wait to see you guys in action tomorrow.

So awesome.
qu7a5e2a.jpg

What a day! I got to meet some amazing forum members and watch my partner shoot a personal best 69. This event bring a myriad of feelings, thoughts, and emotions and so far has been beyond my wildest dreams. One can only imagine what tomorrow will bring, it's amazing to be a part of this event.

Marc, really happy that you get to experience hitting the shots in this event this year after doing so well behind the camera a couple of years ago. Play well my man!

Such great pics and coverage, so far! Looking forward to checking in, periodically, over the next 3 days.

That second round matchup is going to be epic !

I shot 78 (with four doubles) and Josh shot 79. Not our best, but it was a beautiful day.

A little "internet golfer" in here! Sweet!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back