And here we go. At the hospital, wife is hooked up to a monitor. 1cm dilated and she is uncomfortable as all get out. Hope this is it!

Maybe the docs initial week early guess was correct after all!
Good luck today.

And here we go. At the hospital, wife is hooked up to a monitor. 1cm dilated and she is uncomfortable as all get out. Hope this is it!

Maybe the docs initial week early guess was correct after all!

Oh shoot! Just saw your post re: dead battery. Good luck to you both!!!

Gave the wife a shot for pain, and sending us home. They expect us to be back within 24 hrs. Would prefer to stay but her mom is at our house, so I can run errands and get this car battery issue resolved. This is crazy.

Gave the wife a shot for pain, and sending us home. They expect us to be back within 24 hrs. Would prefer to stay but her mom is at our house, so I can run errands and get this car battery issue resolved. This is crazy.

Yup, they won't keep you unless her water is broke or she is 5cm? Could be wrong on the 5. Good luck man, hopefully that baby isn't too stubborn!

Hang in there! In the end the results far out weighs the journey leading up!

Good Luck!! My niece was born last night via emergency c section. They were inducing my sister and her blood pressure was getting a little too high for the docs comfort. All went well so baby and mommy are happy and healthy. Hope everything goes smoothly for you Deuce.

Exciting stuff! Congrats!

Congrats Mongo!

As someone who did a similar thing about 7 months ago.....you'll be going back tomorrow afternoon.

Good luck!

As someone who did a similar thing about 7 months ago.....you'll be going back tomorrow afternoon.

Good luck!

We just came back. Pain meds wore off and wife says the pain is worse. So here we are. I hope we don't yoyo too much. At least I got the car fixed.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

And... they are sending us back home. Lol.

And... they are sending us back home. Lol.

Haha hang in there. This is gonna seem like a cake walk once that kiddo arrives :D

hey guys, finally got a few minutes here to update. came in on Monday morning to start induction for my wife, started working right away and by 3pm we were back at the hospital as she was in some serious discomfort. contractions had started but there was no progress, she we were sent home with T3's. 7 hours later were back at the hospital as her water had broken, and she was then at 1.5cm. epidural came in around 5am and I was able to get 2 hours of sleep as was my wife. 7am and she's at about 5-6cm and progressing well. a couple hours later and babies heart rate had dropped, and we were taken in for an emergency C section.

everything went smoothly and were on our last night at the hospital, should get discharged tomorrow. it's our first child, and we kept it a surprise!

that surprise for us was a beautiful baby boy, named Micah, born On the 22nd at 9:17 am at a weight of 7lb 8oz and 20.25".

he's been awesome these last 2 days and can't wait to spend the next 3 months with him off work :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406243998.284872.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the world Micah!

Congrats man! Micah is a cute little dude!

Congrats man! Good looking lil dude!

Congrats!

Congrats, what a cutie!

Congrats, man! Delivery sounds like how our first was. A little scary with the emergency-C. Everything happens pretty fast once they make that decision. Glad everyone is doing well.

3cm dilated. It's go time!

3cm dilated. It's go time!

Good luck deuce! My kid pooped in the bath tub last night. A little flash forward for you :D

Good luck deuce! My kid pooped in the bath tub last night. A little flash forward for you :D

Mine just got pissed because she couldn't get her shoe on and threw it across the room. 21 months old with daddy's temper.

Don't worry Deuce it's a lot of fun! Good luck!

We're in a hotel room right now and mine are jumping bed to bed. Kind of looks like fun, actually...

We left earlier today for a vacation in Maine. Car trunk and back seat are packed with the baby's stuff. My wife has been driving over 2 hours, and we just realized we forgot his travel crib at home. Luckily we found a Walmart to stop at. I can't believe we packed so much crap and still forgot the most important thing: a place for him to sleep!

Back