The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

That's a teaser pic right there

Wow...what a gripping post Jen. I dropped a few tears reading it to my wife.

Wishing I was there this year but it wasn't in the cards with me going back to school right now. It feels very strange not being there and helping. I woke up this morning like it was a MC morning for me. Still have the excitement all the way in Mechanicville, NY.

Is it 9am, is it 9, is it 9am?

I did dig and get my true blue chip to mark my balls yesterday (thank you secret(not so secret) santa!), I was playing a fun round with friends, but was hoping I was about 1600 miles south. enjoy the event boys

And it begins!!! I am so jittery with excitement right now. Morning coffe seems redundant

Try to take it all in everyone. This weekend is so special and goes by way too quick. Have fun yes this is a golf tournament but it is so much more then that as everyone saw in the video of ddec and I both crying on the green at 18 last year. What was I thinking that it would be his last one ;) But seriously the friendships you make during this weekend can't be described. The only people who understand this are those who have been apart of this before.

Don't forget to thank your volunteers. Their days start and end after you so if you think you are exhausted just imagine what they are feeling at the end.

Don't forget to thank the staffs at both courses for rolling out the red carpet for everyone.

Don't forget to thank Josh and Morgan but most of all don't forget to thank your families that supported you to get here. Trust me I know how much time is given up by family members so that you guys can go practice and get ready for this amazing event. We would much rather have that time with you but we also know how much this means to you. I'm sure most of you have received the your going to practice again look at some point in this process but no matter what your families still love and support you also.

I'm going to end with I wish you all the best and play well but GO TEAM THP!!

Thanks for this Nerf. We are all one big support system here and regardless of win or lose hands will be shook and we will always be brothers

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

And it begins!!! I am so jittery with excitement right now. Morning coffe seems redundant

Have it. You will need it. I know how little sleep is had during this event.

Thanks for this Nerf. We are all one big support system here and regardless of win or lose hands will be shook and we will always be brothers

Proud Member of #TeamParadise
So true!!

Setting an alarm for this morning was an absolute joke of a decision. #unnecessary

Agreed. I thought I could sleep in to 7:30 or so.

Nope.

See you guys in a bit. Got to get the coffee going.

Wow! I'm even jealous of the volunteer that gets to walk in and say "it's time guys, follow me." You guys are the last MCers, enjoy it, appreciate it and KILL IT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus. Those bags. That gear. That venue. The team members...... It's the freaking Morgan Cup and it's freaking here! Soak it all in fellas!

I sound like a broken record.

WOW!

I know CJ, at some point there are no more words to describe what's going on here, and "awesome" is overused although it fits in definition. I do predict high allergy season and dust in the air today though :crying:

So many bags... 1:45 to go!

The foot prints in the dew won't be comical, but the lines from the jaws dragging on the grass will be!

What a sight to behold.

I'm going to be a babbling fool.

5apu3y5y.jpg

Ready to go boys

My wife just wanted to know why I wouldn't stop giggling. Those pics are just... WOW.

Oh my. It's here. Just an awesome sight to see the bags all lined-up! Just awesome! Have a great day, and a great weekend! Enjoy the final Morgan Cup!!!

Back