The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

Seeing the first day of the mc play out today just enforces the fact that I can't wait to see you guys in September.

Seeing the first day of the mc play out today just enforces the fact that I can't wait to see you guys in September.
I'm right there with you. September can't come soon enough.

Greg how's your shoulder? We may have to give it a Wack to slow you down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing like it was in Sarasota, it had never hurt like that before and hasn't since. I even played that Sunday. Some days are worse than others, but between my knees and back I probably shouldn't be out of bed most days.

I hear ya bro. My back swells and presses on that nerve, no fun. I'll bring us some Advil!

I've been thinking about this non-stop. I've got to go back and look at the hole walkthroughs that I've missed while I've been out this week. Seeing the Morgan Cup stuff totally has me psyched about our time in September!

My new sticks come on Tuesday, I'll have 5 weeks to dial them in.

You mean like this?

2mi3nds.jpg

I don't use Photoshop. Makes it too easy, I like Scott to know the lengths I went to just to spite him.

Boom! There it is

Just booked my flight, baby!!!

$#!7 just got real!!!

You'll be there in time for Thursday night drinks.

I changed it, arriving Thursday at 11:10am in Savannah

thats pretty early considering where you are coming from. whats your plan for getting to HH?

thats pretty early considering where you are coming from. whats your plan for getting to HH?
It will be a 24 hour trip from my place to HH airport. Wish I had more of a direct route. Thinking of taking the HH shuttle bus. Hopefully can meet up with others at the airport and we go together

It will be a 24 hour trip from my place to HH airport. Wish I had more of a direct route. Thinking of taking the HH shuttle bus. Hopefully can meet up with others at the airport and we go together

Meeting up would be ideal if we can make it work. I was trying to find info on the shuttle bus but didnt find anything. Know anything about that?

Time to get some practice in.

gysatane.jpg

As I was leaving True Blue this afternoon Donne says I'll see you in a few weeks in HHI. That hit me like a ton of bricks. TheGauntlet is gonna be here fast!

Very fast. I believe we are next on deck. I think.

Game time.

As I was leaving True Blue this afternoon Donne says I'll see you in a few weeks in HHI. That hit me like a ton of bricks. TheGauntlet is gonna be here fast!

Best part is in six weeks, you'll be one of the PLAYING rock stars...we're going to have so much fun

Best part is in six weeks, you'll be one of the PLAYING rock stars...we're going to have so much fun

Quoted for being Awesome!! See ya in September, Cace.

I can't believe we are close now! Depending on which curve I'm on I could play decent or atrocious. There's no in between for me right now.

I have to admit I AM NERVOUS! After seeing the show those guys just put on, we have our work cut out.

Yep, we are on deck. Can't wait to tee it up on September 5th. I too am nervous, but very excited.

Back