Live Update Thread - Round 1 - 2014 Morgan Cup

Congrats to all the first round winners that have closed out their matches!

DevRickus/WarEagle are AS now through 13 with castor Hades/WCBM

WCBM/Castor Hades win the 14th hole and go back to one up over War Eagle/DevRickus

All the credit in the world to Nate and John. They obliterated Doug and me, and that's being kind.

I didn't bring my game with me this morning, but I'm not sure that it mattered. Those guys are sticks. Fun as heck to tee it up with them.

Pin placement on No.7 totally wrecked me. Pin was right on a ridge, and I four-putted like a champ -- on camera. KaPow!

Hit a handful of really nice shots that I'll remember. But mostly I'll remember watching John murder a ball and Nate hitting his brand new clubs flush. Great playing gents.

Sorry that I couldn't bring more to the table Dougie. It would have been nice to play more holes.

Let's see what comes this afternoon.

Ddec/Jman win the 15th hole and get the match all square with Scarnici/Smithfaced

Also have to thank the volunteers. You guys were fantastic this morning. Keep it up!

Back to AS thru 15 for Jman and ddec vs Smithfaced and Scarnici. All 4 on the 16th green too.

All the credit in the world to Nate and John. They obliterated Doug and me, and that's being kind.

I didn't bring my game with me this morning, but I'm not sure that it mattered. Those guys are sticks. Fun as heck to tee it up with them.

Pin placement on No.7 totally wrecked me. Pin was right on a ridge, and I four-putted like a champ -- on camera. KaPow!

Hit a handful of really nice shots that I'll remember. But mostly I'll remember watching John murder a ball and Nate hitting his brand new clubs flush. Great playing gents.

Sorry that I couldn't bring more to the table Dougie. It would have been nice to play more holes.

Let's see what comes this afternoon.
Shake it off Seth and go shoot 75 this afternoon buddy !

Adwillingham/paladin lose the 8th, their 17th, to go 1 down headed to the 18th hole against Parshooter36/Coers

WC/Castor & Dev/War on #6 green

3yrage8a.jpg

And we take it all square to 17 with the halve on 16.

WCBM/Castor Hades win another hole and go 2 up over War Eagle/DevRickus after 15.

umedehu7.jpg

Knightlightpro getting some good video of the adwillingham/paladin and Parshooter36/Coers match.

WCBM/Castor Hades go doormie over War Eagle/DevRickus with just 2 to play.

Getting caught up on this thread after my match. The volunteers are killing it today. Great job guys!

While I am really happy with the win, I couldn't have asked for better competitors. Howzat and P4B were great guys and hit some good shots. Wish them luck in their afternoon matches.

Adwillingham/Paladin come back and win the 18th hole to end the match all square with Parshooter36/Coers.

Live Update Thread - Round 1 - 2014 Morgan Cup

Smithfaced/Scarnici win the 17th to go 1up into 18 over Jman/ddec.

Prime spot to watch the Scarnici/Smithfaced Jman/ddec match come in on the 18th.

e4a8yrub.jpg

Jordan and Christian are 1 up and the guys that are still here are starting to gather.

7uhy6a7y.jpg

Back