Live Update Thread - Round 2 - 2014 Morgan Cup

Volunteers once again just knocked it out of the park. Had an amazing day. My teammates today and my opponents were just awesome all around. I freaking love all you guys. Could not have asked for better group of guys. What an amazing day. Sunday singles are going to be fun.

All of the volunteers deserve a massive pat on the back.

Great round this afternoon, the Wards were just too tough.

This group of dudes is amazing. A lot of emotion today but the rounds I've played have been so much fun. The volunteers are running around like crazy making things happen. Tomorrow should be fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took me a while to read through both update threads. Thanks so much for the coverage volunteers. This afternoon was a roller coaster of emotions at Caledonia and I gotta thank Canadan for keeping me in the round early.

Ran into some incredibly solid play today, but the experience has been unreal. Props to all the volunteers for their incredible work this entire weekend.

What a fun day. Both rounds were a great time, with great guys.

Tough match with Canadan and AMart in round 2, but it was a great time. Lots of great golf shots, and lots of ridiculous banter. I'd tee it up with those guys any chance I have.

I'm happy but tired, and ATLgolfer is a freaking beast. The stories about @Clive75 are not exaggerated.

What a fun day. Both rounds were a great time, with great guys.

Tough match with Canadan and AMart in round 2, but it was a great time. Lots of great golf shots, and lots of ridiculous banter. I'd tee it up with those guys any chance I have.
Lots of fun this afternoon! So much fun playing with you and Fup.

This has been awesome to follow as much as I could.

Such an epic match this afternoon. Castor and mmaynard, you two are alright by me.

Just amazing how awesome the volunteers are. You guys following along have NO idea how hard they're working their tails off to keep you up to date and let us players just play and not have to worry about a single thing.

Finally able to sit down for a few minutes and catch up on everything. I am extremely proud of every single person that participated today as all the hard work was on display for the whole world to see. Thanks to everyone who reached out to me via text, PM and twitter and for Josh and GG for being so understanding.

I am extremely proud of my brothers from Team Paradise for both their actions on and off the course the last couple of days. I had to rush out yesterday due to my Father in Law passing away suddenly and I know I left them in a tight spot and they allowed me to show some emotion and they did as well. Instead of being concerned about their golf rounds, they reached out to me as I was driving home last night to keep me calm and encourage me because yesterday afternoon was one of the most emotional times I have ever experience in my life. Paradise, I am so proud of you all going into battle today with me on your mind and you made me and the rest of your support staff proud. You all have the heart of a champion and I know you will do business tomorrow.

Some yard work and a little running around town today but I got to spend the majority of my day keeping updated on the MC. The updates and all the pics .... Awesome! As close to being there in person as it gets. Can't wait till tomorrow.

You ALL rocked it today!

Flog, my thoughts are with you and your family.
Sorry for your loss.

Sorry about your family's loss flog, my thoughts are with you guys.

Finally able to sit down for a few minutes and catch up on everything. I am extremely proud of every single person that participated today as all the hard work was on display for the whole world to see. Thanks to everyone who reached out to me via text, PM and twitter and for Josh and GG for being so understanding.

I am extremely proud of my brothers from Team Paradise for both their actions on and off the course the last couple of days. I had to rush out yesterday due to my Father in Law passing away suddenly and I know I left them in a tight spot and they allowed me to show some emotion and they did as well. Instead of being concerned about their golf rounds, they reached out to me as I was driving home last night to keep me calm and encourage me because yesterday afternoon was one of the most emotional times I have ever experience in my life. Paradise, I am so proud of you all going into battle today with me on your mind and you made me and the rest of your support staff proud. You all have the heart of a champion and I know you will do business tomorrow.

So sorry for your loss but you did the right thing. We all miss you and wish you were still here but we are with you and your family and wish you strength and peace.

Here are the standings after day one of the Morgan Cup.

Team THP - 6
Team Paradise - 3.5
Team DotCom - 8.5
Team Albatross - 6.5
Team Hackers - 5.5

DotCom taking care of business!

Singles Matches will be HUGE! And I suspect ANYTHING can happen!

Here are the standings after day one of the Morgan Cup.

Team THP - 6
Team Paradise - 3.5
Team DotCom - 8.5
Team Albatross - 6.5
Team Hackers - 5.5

#DoWorkDotCom

Man this has been awesome to get caught up on. So many great pictures and updates. Volunteers are killing it!!! The matches have been great, and sounds like there's some great golf being played. Loving this.

I smell an epic Team Paradise comeback tomorrow, do work fellas!

TeamTHP is ready to pounce in singles, you got this my brothers

Back