RBC Canadian Open swag giveaway

One green? You're a machine with the short game. Looking at that spreadsheet, I can safely say nobody here saw that coming.
Cool contest, for sure.

Nice Marty! Must have been some great scrambling there. Thanks for doing this awesome contest. PM sent!

One green? You're a machine with the short game. Looking at that spreadsheet, I can safely say nobody here saw that coming.
Cool contest, for sure.

yes, the short game was on, and honestly 1 GiR is not so far away from my average... I need to fix my tee game to at least have a shot at the green

the funny thing is that the 1 GiR, is a green in two on a par 5....

Congrats on the eagle!! And congrats to the winners!

Eagle FTW!

Using Tapatalk

Received my awesome prizes in the mail today!

Marty is the man!

Thanks so much for this great contest!

01250f3aeaa2d8ae3a4cde532e68af41.jpg

Using Tapatalk

Thanks to Canada Post, I got to meet a neighbor at the Supermailbox today. Got a logo ball and a poker chip delivered to the wrong box, but it did make it to me.
Thanks very much, and I'll add these to the stash of "Golf Stuff I hide from my daughter" aka "Things I'd like to be able to find in 3 months".

I can't imagine we'll ever have the infrastucture down here to host an Open, but you never know. Maybe I'll be in the position to do this someday.

Received my awesome prizes in the mail today!

Marty is the man!

Thanks so much for this great contest!

01250f3aeaa2d8ae3a4cde532e68af41.jpg

Using Tapatalk

glad it got there Alex, I almost kept that divot tool for myself, it looks really good. congratulations again for your engagement

Thanks to Canada Post, I got to meet a neighbor at the Supermailbox today. Got a logo ball and a poker chip delivered to the wrong box, but it did make it to me.
Thanks very much, and I'll add these to the stash of "Golf Stuff I hide from my daughter" aka "Things I'd like to be able to find in 3 months".

I can't imagine we'll ever have the infrastucture down here to host an Open, but you never know. Maybe I'll be in the position to do this someday.

canadapost is a bit better than USPS... but not by much

I have heard from 3 out of 5 packages that made it, hopefully the other two will get there soon

ararenam.jpg

Came in the mail today!!
Thanks Marty for the great prize and contest keep it up!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This came yesterday in the mail. The right side photo has a magnetic ball marker to remove.

Thanks Marty for a cool contest and a very cool prize !!!!

CanadaOpenCoin_zps1506a441.jpg

Total score (5 points). 97
score Front 9 (3 points) 47
score back 9 (3 points) 50
putts (3 points) 38
fairways (3 points) 8
greens (3 points) 5
score on 1 (2 points) 6
score on 17 (2 points) 5

bonus shake hands at 9:11 pm

thanks

Total score (5 points). 97