Golf Channel 1:30-6:30

Sat/Sun
Live@ 9am-6pm
Golf Channel 12:00-1:30
CBS 2:00-6:00

Directv also has expanded coverage 2:00-6:00 Sat/Sun

Last edited:
Dustin Johnson w/d due to "personal reasons"

I believe I'm going Thursday sitting in a tent on 16 should have details tomorrow

I'll be there Friday and Sat...possibly Sunday. Meeting up with my awesome Bridgestone Rep! Already saw some golfer's today in the area.

I'll be there Friday and possibly Sunday if anyone wants to meet up for a bit.

I'll be there Friday and Sat...possibly Sunday. Meeting up with my awesome Bridgestone Rep! Already saw some golfer's today in the area.

Winchell and I are going Saturday. We should meet up

I was out there a couple weeks ago while they were setting up stands for the tournament. The South course looked lush and ready to go. Rough should eat up some balls.

I'm going sunday with mmaynard and Robman looking forward to it

Goes back to that foursome on Sunday I guess. :alien:

Ya except I asked mike first before I even set up the extra rounds and he said no. I believe his exact words were "not a chance"

Ya except I asked mike first before I even set up the extra rounds and he said no. I believe his exact words were "not a chance"

I'm just messing with ya. Think he got the tickets on a last minute kind of thing.

You still going sat?

or u weren't patient enough just got them today

U in?

Dave and I are looking to go Saturday, but the weather looks crappy so we might be going Sunday. Do you already have tickets?

Dave and I are looking to go Saturday, but the weather looks crappy so we might be going Sunday. Do you already have tickets?
Yup...

2014 World Golf Championships-Bridgestone Invitational

Lol reading my posts I sound bitter. Just bustin chops

Just a heads up, if anyone is going Saturday, it's gonna be a zoo in the evening in Akron. The Browns have family night at Akron U with a sellout crowd of 25,000 people going

It's a zoo there already with the HOF going on this weekend. I live literally 2 miles from Firestone and my wife called me today and traffic is off the chain.

Ok I think Sunday may work out then. I'm waiting to hear back from a vendor about tickets to the GM tent and a parking pass.
Well if it doesn't work I got an extra ticket for bitter ol you

Pretty excited for this. Love watching these guys play.

Back