Amazing gift from an even better friend.

Six4three5

Tour Star...Layin' Up!
Reaction score
Handicap
2.5 GHIN
Came home to an amazing gift on my Morgan Cup journey and my engagement to my best friend from one of if not the best friend I have. Aaron you are so awesome buddy. You have no idea how much I appreciate this thing of beauty. The coins will be in the mail soon!

y3uhe9e7.jpg

Last edited:
For those who don't know Aaron's forum name is Amsmith61 and he's one of the best people I know.

Awesome gesture, well done and congratulations

Awesome gift Jimmy and amazing job of supplying the awesomeness Aaron!

well done Aaron!

That's great right there.

He told me about this a few days ago, I'm glad it was waiting for you when you got home. Aaron is as good of a guy as they come.

Great gesture Aaron, that is awesome. Jimmy hit the nail on the head with that one, you are definitely one of the good guys.

Couple of "good $hits" to use your term buddy. Aaron is a great dude much like yourself. Classy

Couple of "good $hits" to use your term buddy. Aaron is a great dude much like yourself. Classy

So classy Kevin. He's most definitely a "good $h!t" !!

He told me about this a few days ago, I'm glad it was waiting for you when you got home. Aaron is as good of a guy as they come.

Just awesome dude. Such an awesome gift.

Yup that's just awesome. Aaron is a great dude.

Wow that's awesome guys. Aaron sounds like a great man.

Glad you like it my friend and Congrats - you did an awesome job on all fronts!!

Thats pretty cool

Aaron is a great dude without a doubt.

Be the ball!!

that is very cool

Aaron is an awesome dude and what a great gesture.

For those who don't know Aaron's forum name is Amsmith61 and he's one of the best people I know.

it is a true honor and privilege to call Aaron a friend !

Very cool

Well done, Aaron...awesome gesture!

That is seriously cool. Sweet gesture right there. Nicely done Aaron.

Awesome, love it!

Congrats again Jimmy and very cool gesture Aaron!

Well done Aaron, well done.

Back