Highlights from Team DotCom Group Chat

Greg, buddy, you've played golf with me before. I know you've heard a few expletives escape from me from time to time. LOL. At one point in the Morgan Cup I had to look back at Kevin (T2GRN18) who was filming a putt of mine (I think) and say "you can bleep that can't you?"

Yeah, you still curse less when you're mad on the course than I did in my head typing this post.

When were were discussing our official team anthem
mike ward
i'm ok with this
i expect ken to chime in here at any minute complaining about us damn kids and our rock 'n roll music

This will definitely be a fun thread to follow.

As all the other teams frantically delete gigs of data :comp:

As I'm struggling trying to write a Morgan Cup recap post, I'm going to go a different way with this for Captain Wardy. Believe me, the Little Hitler stuff is true...it's also true that Wardy is just about the coolest guy I've ever met. Here are two exchanges between us when my injury happened, and it hadn't been announced yet:

Michael Ward
I need you to send Morgan and I a message as soon as you get the results in on Monday. We are both optimistic that you will be okay.
Peter Carroll
No problem. You'll know when I know.
Michael Ward

You'll be alright buddy. If Ben Hogan could do it, you should be fine. You're like 3x cooler than he was.

And after I broke the news to him that there just was no shot of me playing in the Event:
Michael Ward
Important question, and I'm sure you'd need to think about it: would you still go to the event?
Michael Ward
Just because some expletive expletive expletive expletive expletive ran into you doesn't mean you're not still on Team Dot Com.
Michael Ward
Also, that's her new name. Even if it's a man.
Peter Carroll
I'll think about it. My initial reaction is yes, but I'm not sure how painful it'll be to watch.
Michael Ward
I understand man. I guess my point is I would want you there regardless because you've worked hard.
My response to him there was a lie. I was in a real dark place, and still going to the event never entered my mind. That exchange isn't the reason I went, but it certainly was the start. I'll touch more on this in my Event Recap.

I, for one, was very glad to hear that you made the journey Pete. It was awesome to hear and see you there. I know it was probably a tough decision at first, but it was a great decision to attend. Thank you for everything that you brought to the MC and to THP.

deqytu9e.jpg

Sorry we didn't win the post count.

:alien:

Seth.....you are winning in every aspect of life now. This was absolutely priceless!!!!

Back