OITW goes to Myrtle Beach!

OITW

Reaction score
I will be going to Sunset Beach in NC, playing The Big Cats, hopefully roping MBurnham in to playing one day. 36 on Sunday and 18 Monday and Tuesday.

Sunday June 4th: Panther's Run 9:30am and Tiger's Eye 2:40pm $116 total for two rounds. OITW/MBurnham/ir13/OPEN
Monday June 5th: Leopard's Chase 7:00am 3some is booked OITW/JohnsinVA/+1
Tuesday June 6th: Lion's Paw 7:30am 3some is booked OITW/JohnsinVA/+1

If you are interested in playing send me a PM.

Last edited:
This sounds like a terrible week. You're a good guy for taking one for the team to keep your g/f and her family happy.
If it weren't for my schedule, I'd be hopping on this with you buddy.

I will be going to Myrtle Beach with my g/f and her family and I have six rounds booked for two people. Her sister's b/f isn't able to make it and I have one spot available for all 6 rounds.

Sunday Aug 31st: 7am Barefoot Norman Course
Monday Sept 1st: 7am Barefoot Love Course
Monday Sept 1st: 12:04pm Barefoot Dye Course
Tuesday Sept 2nd: 7am Barefoot Fazio Course
Wednesday Sept 3rd: 7:40am Caledonia
Wednesday Sept 3rd: TBD True Blue (getting replay rate for True Blue w/out booking)
Thursday Sept 4th: 7:30am Crow Creek GC

If you are interested in playing send me a PM.

I would love to be able to get there to play with you buddy but unfortunately the rest of my vacation time for the year is already committed. A lot of good places to get hot wings in the MB area...lol

That looks like a heck of a trip Alex. I'm a little jealous to see true blue and caledonia on your list. I will play those courses some day.

Looks like some great golf will be played on your trip, have a blast!

Wow and I thought me playing Dye, Moorland, Kings North and Thistle Aug14-16 was a good weekend.

...and when you do Pete I want to be there buddy.

That is a great list of courses Alex.
That looks like a heck of a trip Alex. I'm a little jealous to see true blue and caledonia on your list. I will play those courses some day.

...and when you do Pete I want to be there buddy.

That is a great list of courses Alex.
Sounds like an unofficial event in the making for 2015 if there is not an official one....

Damn man, I am arriving on the 5th of September and coming home on the 21st. Great courses you are playing.

I was only going to play 5, the Barefoot courses and Crow Creek, but after the great coverage and everything for MC, I had to add both courses.

You are going to absolutely LOVE True Blue and Caledonia. I mean ABSOLUTELY LOVE. 2 of the best courses I have had the privilege of playing.

That is quite the trip...and yes, True Blue and Caledonia will forever have a place in my heart. Enjoy!

that will be a great trip. I've played some of the Barefoot course, obviously True Blue and Caledonia, and Crow Creek. You will certainly enjoy that week of golf.

OITW goes to Myrtle Beach! Aug 31st-Sept4th

OITW goes to Myrtle Beach! Aug 31st-Sept4th

Wish I could make the trip. Truly a great playing partner. Heading to Indy for the MotoGP races next week so there's my trip for the end of the summer blast.

Bumping this up if anyone is available.

Bump Bump Bumparoo

Final bump for next week!

Using Tapatalk

hope you can find playing partners Alex, I wish I could make it

hope you can find playing partners Alex, I wish I could make it

Me too buddy, wish you could make it too. Nothing like playing with THPers.

Using Tapatalk

Final bump for next week!

Using Tapatalk

This looks like such a great trip - wish I was heading that way as I would gladly tee it up with you again. Have a great vacation!!

Going back to Myrtle Beach this weekend with my college buddies.

Playing Myrtlewood Pinehills and Palmetto on Friday, Saturday we're playing Myrtle Beach National Kings North and the West Course, Sunday we have the choice between River's Edge in Shallotte and Brick Landing in OIB... leaning toward River's Edge because some reviews say that the greens are back up... Can't find anything good about Brick landing...

Have a great trip Bro. Perfect weekend to get the hell outta here with the weather we have coming

Have a great trip Bro. Perfect weekend to get the hell outta here with the weather we have coming

As long as it's warmer than here and I can wear shorts I'll be happy.

Back