PA/NY/OH/IN/MD/MI 2014 Gathering - Pine Lakes Golf Club - Hubbard, OH

Hahahahahaha I am still waiting on the strange prank that I thought was being played on me when I was handed a box with a bunch of bear claws in it.

I was just offering a delicious pastry...

As long as this stays on a Saturday I would like to get in. Sounds like a good time, and not too far.

As long as this stays on a Saturday I would like to get in. Sounds like a good time, and not too far.
Yeah I don't see that changing

I would LOVE to go if there is room and you all can tolerate my 95+ average... would love to meet some fellow THP'rs!

I would LOVE to go if there is room and you all can tolerate my 95+ average... would love to meet some fellow THP'rs!

you could score 140 and nobody would care, its all about meeting good people and having fun

you could score 140 and nobody would care, its all about meeting good people and having fun

Yeah - although a lot of THPers are pretty good - I think I posted a 105 last year. Plus, Chris Carfangia (the pro at pine Lakes) is a great guy who really wants everyone to get better & enjoy the game of golf, so c'mon & play!

Is the date still 10/25?

would love to make the trip from western ny but I may have a supervisor test on oct 25th, if the test date changes , I will be there.

Ugh Eastern OH. So far

Little late to the party here, but pretty sure there is a group going from Indy too...not as far south as the 'natti.

I know its a ways out still But I am getting quite excited for this event!!!

I was really looking forward to this. Was planning with the wife till we got the phone call last week that summer 2015 we have to be in Greece. That's an expensive trip so we have to cut our spending. Wish I could join. Maybe next year.

Is the date still 10/25?

My birthday dude.... I'm thinking about making the trip.... I'm just suspect on weather that late in October.

From The HTC One Blue!

My birthday dude.... I'm thinking about making the trip.... I'm just suspect on weather that late in October.

From The HTC One Blue!

I believe we did it the same time last year and it was solid, upper 50's low 60s if I recall

I believe we did it the same time last year and it was solid, upper 50's low 60s if I recall

The weather was perfect. I wore slacks and could have been just as comfortable in shorts.

The weather was perfect. I wore slacks and could have been just as comfortable in shorts.
October is such a great time of year to play. It is November that I start worrying about the weather.

Man I really wanted to try and make this but I might be in Vegas for a tradeshow that weekend.

Last year, I played my final round on the second weekend of November. It was a bit of an outlier, but I was out there in mid-60 degree weather with shorts and short sleeves on. Of course, it snowed the following week ending the season, but I wouldn't be too worried about weather in October.

We play up till it snows every year. Last year mid December. As long as it is over 40f and not windy we will play.

Back