FS: Graphite Design Tour AD DI pulls, Odyssey Tank #7, Titleist Midsize Staff Bag

davo32683

Reaction score
Handicap
Need to move these items folks. No trades unless it's for a black Cameron Golo 5 33", Byron DH 89 or a Lajosi DD201. Will work out combo deals for items if you want more than one. Prices include shipping and insurance in the CON-US. Contact me for shipment elsewhere.

1) Graphite Design Tour AD Di-7x shaft pull. .335" tip and was removed from a 4 wood. Unsure of tipping, so length from tip to graphic photo is shown. Golf Pride Tour Wrap White grip. In good shape all around.

Asking SOLD

2) Graphite Design Tour AD Di 95-x hybrid shaft pull. .370" tip and was removed from a 21* hybrid. Unsure of tipping, so length from tip to graphic photo is shown. Golf Pride Tour Wrap white grip. In good shape all around.

Asking $90 shipped OBRO

3) Titleist Midsize Staff bag. Bag is in excellent condition with only some minor wear by the handle. Has been used very little. Not sure of the year model, but I think 2011/2012. Rain hood included.

Asking SOLD

4) Odyssey Tank #7 34" counter balance putter. In good shape but does show a little wear. I believe the pics show it well. Matching headcover included and like new Superstroke 3.0 grip.

Asking SOLD

Last edited:
Offers are welcome folks. Just need these items out of the garage!

So the wood shaft is an x-stiff flex?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PM Sent

Bag arrived and as described! Thanks!

Back