2014 Bridgestone Championship-Rooming Assignment/Extra Rounds/Extra Nights Stay

Who wants to join Rambler and I's extra round on Monday morning? I'm going to book it as soon as we have a 4-some.

What time are you thinking?

Umm....Well our flight is at 4:15pm from FLL, so we'll have to get out by 9am at the latest I think.

Yeah my flight out would be at 2, so early works for me.

Okay...I think I'm going to book a 4-some for early Monday and if we don't get a 4th (I'm sure we will) I'll cancel that one spot. How does that sound?

Yeah my flight out would be at 2, so early works for me.

2014 Bridgestone Championship-Rooming Assignment/Extra Rounds/Extra Nights Stay

What I was told is they don't have to but it does make it easier at check out if you are having different roommates for the extra nights. However when I called for mine the guy asked for the names of my extra night roommates and said he would take care of it.

So I'm all set with you on the front end?

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind joining in on some of these extra rounds. I can easily get down on Thursday or even Wednesday. Who has an extra bed and an extra spot in their group?

I wouldn't mind joining in on some of these extra rounds. I can easily get down on Thursday or even Wednesday. Who has an extra bed and an extra spot in their group?
Check page 1 for foursomes and potential openings.

If Hawk hasnt committed yet I can commit to playing Friday AM in his place.

If Hawk hasnt committed yet I can commit to playing Friday AM in his place.
I added you to the list of peeps interested in fri am

I added you to the list of peeps interested in fri am
I have no idea how you maintain a normal job. You do some serious heavy lifting around here. Thanks.

Finally booked my flights. I used US Air miles, wasn't all that bad and realized I had a stockpile. So I'm all paid up, flighted up and ready to go.

:devil:
Finally booked my flights. I used US Air miles, wasn't all that bad and realized I had a stockpile. So I'm all paid up, flighted up and ready to go.

We'll expect you Saturday night and your clubs to show up Monday. :devil:

Myself, Rambler and Philly Golf Guy have a 7:40am tee time on the Palmer course on Monday September 29th if anyone wants to fill out the last spot. You can either call and put yourself in or let me know and I'll do it.

Last edited:
Myself, Rambler and Philly Golf Guy have a 7:40am tee time on the Palmer course on Monday August 29th if anyone wants to fill out the last spot. You can either call and put yourself in or let me know and I'll do it.
August or Sept?

Myself, Rambler and Philly Golf Guy have a 7:40am tee time on the Palmer course on Monday September 29th if anyone wants to fill out the last spot. You can either call and put yourself in or let me know and I'll do it.

updated 2nd post

How is everyone getting from the west palm airport to the resort? Is anyone getting in Thursday night?

How is everyone getting from the west palm airport to the resort? Is anyone getting in Thursday night?

Check the PGA National website. They offer shuttle between the two, differing prices there and back but round trip for 2 is $140ish.

Check the PGA National website. They offer shuttle between the two, differing prices there and back but round trip for 2 is $140ish.
I thought I saw that it was $40, not $140. I called about the shuttle when I thought we were flying into Ft Lauderdale ... I vaguely recall there wasn't a shuttle from there so you had to take a Town Car and that was $1-something per person.

So not sharing a flight Friday?

No, decided to go down a night early so I have all Friday to hang out. My vacations are few and far between, so thought I'd extend this one a little.

Back