WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
0804141856a.jpg

0804141919a.jpg

Nice. So one was chrome and the other slate and you got them to match? Cool.

Nice. So one was chrome and the other slate and you got them to match? Cool.

No, both were slate. I just didnt take a picture before I did the 55 haha. Wanted to show a before and after.

Replaced my old bag that I had since I was 10 (I'm now 27 :)). Very happy with it, great all round bag!
Still playing with 12 clubs. Hopefully will add a Hybrid or 4 wood to the bag next.

Golfbag2.jpg

Golfbag1.jpg

Golfbag3.jpg
Hi Jeroen, where in the Netherlands are you? We're about same handicap and just maybe you're close to me. (Near Alkmaar)

Nice bag, could do with a 3-4-5 wood ;)

Some seriously nice looking bags recently! Those wedges came out awesome as well jlukes.

Thought I better update my bag pictures. I need to get the AW bent down a bit to 49° to fit better with my other wedges.

Damn, that's a nice kit Lopsta, I dig it.

I have neglected this thread, and I hate it. Going back through the last few pages and LOVING some of these setups!!

Thanks for sharing guys.

I have neglected this thread, and I hate it. Going back through the last few pages and LOVING some of these setups!!

Thanks for sharing guys.

I'm not sure there is another thread that makes me smile as much as this one, some fantastic setups us internet golfers have!

I'm not sure there is another thread that makes me smile as much as this one, some fantastic setups us internet golfers have!

Was thinking the same. I genuinely enjoy seeing how people set up their bags. Might even need to subscribe to this thread.

Those look good Joe. Wonder if they'll rust now.
Even with the slate finish, the MD2's rust pretty quickly. I scrubbed the rust off my 54° already, just from being out & about during the Morgan Cup! I haven't decided if I want to salt & vinegar bath my new wedges just yet.

Damn, that's a nice kit Lopsta, I dig it.

Thanks James. I feel it quite set for awhile, so I can get used to it. Those TM irons are very nice, even feel better knowing I built them.

Thought I better update my bag pictures. I need to get the AW bent down a bit to 49° to fit better with my other wedges.

Nice set man! I have the CBs and the 588 RTX wedges as well. Though I am curious as to why you got a 52* wedge when the A wedge is 51*. I would have gone with a 56* and a 60* 588, personally.

Nice set man! I have the CBs and the 588 RTX wedges as well. Though I am curious as to why you got a 52* wedge when the A wedge is 51*. I would have gone with a 56* and a 60* 588, personally.

That is because I brought the wedges before the CB heads. As the PW is 46° ill get the 51° bent to 49° and then it will fill the gap between the PW and 52° better.

That's a slick set up right there!

So you know I had to post up mine. Everything is being gamed EXCEPT THE BAG. I may bring it out for special events, but only if rain is at least 5 days away! I love every single club in this bag. #BoomIt!

b2f0cedd5af8ee88d32e5a72319464b0_zpsaa183613.jpg

Undressed
cf8313f394e41283099805ce2b826eb0_zps6c116ceb.jpg

JM

Another gorgeous bag! #thpmc4life

Nice dude, love the PBR driver cover! hahaha

Nice dude, love the PBR driver cover! hahaha

There's a local guy that owns beer distributing company here and he's put on the "blue ribbon scramble" forever. Its a ton of fun, good prizes, good money, lots of free stuff and lots of free beer!

There's a local guy that owns beer distributing company here and he's put on the "blue ribbon scramble" forever. Its a ton of fun, good prizes, good money, lots of free stuff and lots of free beer!

All things I am a fan of!

Solid bag TCB! Which California is that?

thanks! its a Hollywood.

I guess I could've taken a little better picture of what's in it but.
Clubs are a few years old, I don't really see a need to change right now. I hit them good and im kind of anal about it, don't really need to buy for no reason. I know there's tons of new stuff and clubs just keep getting better, but...

in the bag-
driver- Cleveland launcher 460
3 wood- ping g5
irons- callaway steelhead x-14 (rifle shafts 5.5)
wedges- Cleveland 52* taylor made 56* titleist 60*
putter- Scotty Cameron California hollywood
ball- always been a titleist, loved the tour balatas years ago, now its been prov1

Only took until August to set my 2014 bag. If you want details, check the sig.

9WzR7SFl.jpg

u1BdLVZl.jpg

I love this driver. Like, seriously love.

1F5I68xl.jpg

6y3eny6y.jpg

That Cookie Monster headcover is pretty cool.

That Cookie Monster headcover is pretty cool.

Thanks, I really like it! I wouldn't have it without some incredible generosity from lightningbolt44 (Ron)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back