2014 PGA Championship Contest & Thread - Custom Cobra Driver

I swear Tiger hits more fws with his back tightening up on him lol

Less Foley-ish
I wanna ask you a question on Foley but won't clog this thread. I'll post it over in the TW thread.

Pretty course on TV...from looking at some Bing Maps earlier, looks like a long tough walk though.

From being there in 2000, I remember that it's not the most spectator-friendly course and has more elevation changes on the back nine as compared to the front nine. The amphitheater around 18 is pretty cool though.

That was huge-ier for Lefty.

66, solid day for RF.

I'm honestly looking forward to this weekend, a lot.

66, solid day for RF.

You and me both. Would love to see him win

Wow, what a ton of birdies by Rickie. If he had just kept those 3 bogies off. Still a great round.

You know, there are going to be a lot of very good golfers who finish today with a worse score than John Daly...

Since late 2007, Phil is 10-5-1 against Tiger in head to head rounds when paired.

I swear Tiger hits more fws with his back tightening up on him lol

I'm more under control at 75% power too lol. Wonder why TW can't just do that all the time and accept he'll hit it 295 instead of 315

Since late 2007, Phil is 10-5-1 against Tiger in head to head rounds when paired.

that is really interesting. Not surprised to see Phil on top, more surprised they've been paired that many times in the last 7 years

Nice to see Jason Day playing so well. Hopefully the thumb/wrist injuries are behind him.

This is Jason Day's 18th Major appearance. He has 7 top 10's in his first 17 majors, including three top-2's, a top 3, and a top 4.

66, solid day for RF.

I am rooting for him this weekend.

Besides watching him play, I am really impressed with the way he conducts himself in interviews. Extremely personable and you can't help but like that.

I am a fan of him..

Lefty! NOICE!

great eagle by Phil looking like his old self

I am rooting for him this weekend.

Besides watching him play, I am really impressed with the way he conducts himself in interviews. Extremely personable and you can't help but like that.

I am a fan of him..

I'm a fan, when we went to the Cobra event last year, Blixt was PHENOMENAL, Rickie was awesome, and Poulter was.....well.... :alien:

Eagle by Lefty and is right in it.

This is going to be a great weekend of golf.

Another major with a beautiful strong leaderboard going into the weekend.

So if given the same money right now, would you take Rory or the field?

This might be my favorite leaderboard heading into the weekend all year. My 3 favorites McIlroy, Fowler, and Day 1,2,3? Hell yeah! Graham DeLeat and Phil in the mix and not far behind either.

Back