Thoughts Please...

Positive vibes your way man

Best wishes to you my friend. My old man is my best friend, my hero, my golfing partner and my inspiration in everything I do. Sending thoughts from the UK.

Good thoughts going your way! I'm sure your dad will bounce back quickly.

Prayers for you all!

Thought I'd give a quick update. Dad came home yesterday and is doing well. He's been a little tired today but that's to be expected. The doctors are very happy with where things are right now. Thank you to all THP'ers for the thoughts and prayers.

That is good news. Great to hear.

Glad to hear he is doing well. Hope for a quick recovery!

Thoughts and prayers. Best of luck to your family.

Great news !

Wishing you and the whole family all the best !

Great news. Thanks for the update.

Prayers are being sent for your dad and your family.

Golfers are great people. Just lost a long time golfing, fishing, hunting buddy since high school. He was 47 years old. Brain cancer. Been almost two weeks now and havent been able to get on the course yet, just wont be.the.same without him. Our group has decided to go out in the morning and play and try to get through losing him. An outstanding human being. Golf and the people i play with will get me and everyone else through this. I think its awesome that you came on here and asked for prayers from the thp clan. The game of golf is great and so are the folks on here. Speedy recovery for your dad. Prayers for you and your family. God Bless.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Back