The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dudes and dudettes. I'm not doing the bail after the MC thing that has been done before. I won't go into it but I think about all of you every day and I greatly appreciate those of you who are reaching out to me.

Thinking about you dude.

good morning!

Packing for the move and getting the condo ready to show really sucks. At least we should be done this weekend, and I'll be able to play some more golf during the week off next week.

So there's this app called Time Hop, it shows you your Facebook posts for that day from the last few years. Here's mine from this day last year, about a month after starting on THP. Didn't take long for me to figure it out :D

I've lived in this house for 8 years, and I STILL go to the wrong cabinet to get things in the kitchen. I always seem to go to where we kept things at the old house. I don't get it.

So there's this app called Time Hop, it shows you your Facebook posts for that day from the last few years. Here's mine from this day last year, about a month after starting on THP. Didn't take long for me to figure it out :D

Very cool...The King is Coming...remember how cool it was when we were all wondering what in the heck it could mean...good times!!

I've lived in this house for 8 years, and I STILL go to the wrong cabinet to get things in the kitchen. I always seem to go to where we kept things at the old house. I don't get it.

This made me chuckle.

Ha...I guess I have a ways to go. We moved 9 months ago and just last night I went to the wrong drawer in the kitchen as well. The rest of the place we set up very similar to the other one, but the kitchen is entirely different and things are in places I still haven't found. We were in the other place for 17 years so I guess it's a bit understandable.

Ha...I guess I have a ways to go. We moved 9 months ago and just last night I went to the wrong drawer in the kitchen as well. The rest of the place we set up very similar to the other one, but the kitchen is entirely different and things are in places I still haven't found. We were in the other place for 17 years so I guess it's a bit understandable.

I think we should have a wrong kitchen drawer's anonymous club. Yep I have to admit, I still go to the wrong kitchen drawer at least three times per week. You'd think we'd learn huh? :D

I think we should have a wrong kitchen drawer's anonymous club. Yep I have to admit, I still go to the wrong kitchen drawer at least three times per week. You'd think we'd learn huh? :D

Nope, we don't. And I get the same exasperated look from my wife every time :-D

Nope, we don't. And I get the same exasperated look from my wife every time :-D

There's probably a joke about a man being in a kitchen somewhere in here. #FishOutOfWater

Just had my six month evaluation a bit ago. Turns out I'm pretty much amazing.

MWard thinks your wifes better. #CanITryOnYourWeddingRing

I think he thinks I'm better. Hell, he pretty much tried to marry ME.

Bacon, In a milkshake?

Think I'll pass...

I cant believe I just typed that!!!

You had to post this after my Rant post yesterday about eating every snack in site? That's just cruel.

How funny is it that Bacon is an option :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back