The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah it's horrible out. Atleast according to your weather app you don't have humidity. Were at 95 with about 60% humidity.

OH and my AC is still broke.

Too bad about your AC. I would be staying in a hotel!

Not much humidity today, that's good for the heat index, but horrible for golf courses. No humidity and higher temps is what really makes the tee boxes hard. (Along with the rest of the course)

I would consider you, but Dan says your terrible at Call of Duty so I'm not sure you would be a good fit.
Never ever ever hire a dropshotter

Last edited:
Just got told by a client that it is my job to find out why he didn't have the funds for an EFT draw and now because his account is frozen for non pay he can't get a new truck because I can't make any changes to his policy.

I told him I will do what I can, but that I hope he calls his bank to find out if it could "possibly" be on his or their end.

Too bad about your AC. I would be staying in a hotel!

Not much humidity today, that's good for the heat index, but horrible for golf courses. No humidity and higher temps is what really makes the tee boxes hard. (Along with the rest of the course)

It's working to keep it 78, still gonna be brutal to sleep though. I like it freezing cold.

It's working to keep it 78, still gonna be brutal to sleep though. I like it freezing cold.

We've had Ac problems recently also... It's tough.

We've had Ac problems recently also... It's tough.

Yah especially when it isn't even 2 months old. and of course this happens one of the three days its been 90+ out.

Charleston? I don't think I'd ever get pissed off if I lived there.

Dude I don't get it either, everyone is just agitated about something.

We are smiling back here in FL thinking that you may make it back at some point. :D

Dude I have no response lol, I'm heartbroken.

Good things happen to good people brother. Time will come...

One of the only good thing about the Midwest. People are extremely friendly.

I don't think I've ever ran into so many pissed people ever, it seems like the whole state is angry anymore! What the hell happened to a smile?
I thought my hometown was friendly and then I moved to Indianapolis. Not only are people extremely friendly but manners still exist here.

Had a really bad day and an unexpected call from a client who's trying to back out of a large contract. Tomorrow's meetings are not going to be fun.

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever ran into so many pissed people ever, it seems like the whole state is angry anymore! What the hell happened to a smile?
This part of Maryland is the exact same way....mad at the world

This part of Maryland is the exact same way....mad at the world
Same here in Vancouver. So many angry, hate the world and everyone in it people. Flipping idiots, one guy knocked my son over yesterday looked back and no sorry ,no is he ok. Just walked off, needless to say I was pretty pissed off. Grabbed my son and walked towards him and he became all agressive. I cannot write down what I said next...you get the idea.

Same here in Vancouver. So many angry, hate the world and everyone in it people. Flipping idiots, one guy knocked my son over yesterday looked back and no sorry ,no is he ok. Just walked off, needless to say I was pretty pissed off. Grabbed my son and walked towards him and he became all agressive. I cannot write down what I said next...you get the idea.

Gotta move out to the 'burbs haha. We are friendly because we didn't pay a million for 640 square feet.

Gotta move out to the 'burbs haha. We are friendly because we didn't pay a million for 640 square feet.
I hear you there Curtis, just working downtown it is too much of a commute. Was thinking of Twassason but the tunnel is always blocked. From what I am paying for a small 1 bedroon rent I could buy a 3 bedroon house in the burbs. Been contiplating a move for a bit even another province or country who knows. *my move is about more of a future and better living*

Ain't that the truth.

Can't wait for the day this area is in the rear view mirror! In a vehicle pointed South. But probably not Charleston

House Insurance and Truck Insurance due on the same day today...that's a really boring way to part with 3g's.

House Insurance and Truck Insurance due on the same day today...that's a really boring way to part with 3g's.

We're that way in May. In November it is just auto. Our bill is immensely lower, than goodness.

Can't wait for the day this area is in the rear view mirror! In a vehicle pointed South. But probably not Charleston

LOL!!

You can't convince me that you spent two weeks in Pinehurst and didn't check out the homes for sale section.

I know I did before. Had a job all lined up as well but couldn't convince the other half to take a chance on her finding a job.

This was 10 years ago. I still regret not pushing harder at times.

Just remembered my push cart broke. I've been trying not to think about it as it's really frustrating, but sat down here thinking about trying to go walk 9 after work and it came to mind. :/ sucks.

LOL!!

You can't convince me that you spent two weeks in Pinehurst and didn't check out the homes for sale section.

I know I did before. Had a job all lined up as well but couldn't convince the other half to take a chance on her finding a job.

This was 10 years ago. I still regret not pushing harder at times.

I hear the Raleigh area is pretty close to Pinehurst and has plenty of jobs and some great golf courses in its own right ;)

Just got told by a client that it is my job to find out why he didn't have the funds for an EFT draw and now because his account is frozen for non pay he can't get a new truck because I can't make any changes to his policy.

I told him I will do what I can, but that I hope he calls his bank to find out if it could "possibly" be on his or their end.

This is the same guy who called me the day after his EFT was drafted in June, to have them wait because he didn't have the money in there. I told him I was good, but I couldn't stop something AFTER it already happened!

This is the same guy who called me the day after his EFT was drafted in June, to have them wait because he didn't have the money in there. I told him I was good, but I couldn't stop something AFTER it already happened!

Reminds me of the client I had who called me to cancel all his services with us. He said he was very upset with us because we never responded to his service concerns so he was leaving. When I asked what had happened, he said he emailed me "multiple times" to tell me they were having problems. Their problems? They couldn't send email.

It took him a minute, but when he said it out loud a few times at least he finally caught it on his own.

Today is not a good day for the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back