2014 Bridgestone Championship-Rooming Assignment/Extra Rounds/Extra Nights Stay

I am so pumoed for this, I was able to schedule my foitball teams by for this weekend

I am so pumoed for this, I was able to schedule my foitball teams by for this weekend

Glad I'm going to see you there Shane. It's going to be a blast.

Glad I'm going to see you there Shane. It's going to be a blast.
It will be great to see you ken. We ate going to have a great time

Check this out from the "Low spin driver" thread:

Gotcha. If you like the J33, and want to wait for adjustable, perhaps waiting and seeing what Bridgestone comes out with for 2015. They have a new line and THPers might even be the first to hit it, at the 2014 THP Bridgestone Championship to provide some feedback.

BOOM! Excitement level raised more than it already was. This event can't get here quick enough.

Nice! And only 30 days left!

2014 Bridgestone Championship-Rooming Assignment/Extra Rounds/Extra Nights Stay

Nice! And only 30 days left!

Yep the one month count down begins. So excited for this event.

Last edited:
One month left! Reminds me that I have to call them again and see if they can accommodate my early arrival.

One month! Crazy. One month to learn how to golf again (like I ever could). Should be a FUN 30 days!

It's crazy to think it's only a month away, let's hope my game continues the way it had been. Super excited to meet so many new people.

Hate this, but myself and my wife wont be able to stay Sunday evening, (we will be there for the dinner and celebration). My question is: Will the resort allow us a late checkout?

I imagine normal checkout is around noon, wondering if we would have access to our room until after the dinner and celebration?

Hate this, but myself and my wife wont be able to stay Sunday evening, (we will be there for the dinner and celebration). My question is: Will the resort allow us a late checkout?

I imagine normal checkout is around noon, wondering if we would have access to our room until after the dinner and celebration?
They probably won't promise you anything this far out but you can ask when you check in. Guessing it's dependent on their need for your room etc

CJ, I wouldn't count on it but you never know. However, concierge will hold your bags for you and there is a locker room that you could shower in.

Most places I've stayed won't commit to a late check out until calling down the morning of at 0700 when the morning shift is starting. Depends on the facility, but some will require a nominal charge for anything over 2 hours.

You can always call and ask. At least then you'll know the lay of the land going in.

Most places I've stayed won't commit to a late check out until calling down the morning of at 0700 when the morning shift is starting. Depends on the facility, but some will require a nominal charge for anything over 2 hours.

You can always call and ask. At least then you'll know the lay of the land going in.

G pretty much nailed it. It's very rare they will allow a late Checkout past 2:00 or so without some sort of charge.

But like he said they won't be in position to tell you anything until likely Sunday AM.

Most hotels Sunday night is a very low occupancy night so they sometimes will offer a small fee for a 4pm checkout.

But this being a resort/conference hotel normal may be different for them.

CJ, I wouldn't count on it but you never know. However, concierge will hold your bags for you and there is a locker room that you could shower in.

I had concierge hold our bags both times we stayed there because we left Sunday night.

G pretty much nailed it. It's very rare they will allow a late Checkout past 2:00 or so without some sort of charge.

But like he said they won't be in position to tell you anything until likely Sunday AM.

Most hotels Sunday night is a very low occupancy night so they sometimes will offer a small fee for a 4pm checkout.

But this being a resort/conference hotel normal may be different for them.

G$$$ is G$$$ for a reason. He nails everything!

I had concierge hold our bags both times we stayed there because we left Sunday night.

You all watch this man and if he steps in an elevator and doesn't come out for a while. Send out the search party :D

You all watch this man and if he steps in an elevator and doesn't come out for a while. Send out the search party :D

lol esp at 3AM. Who knows where the heck I will end up.

lol esp at 3AM. Who knows where the heck I will end up.
If that happens I'm not letting you back in the room this time

If that happens I'm not letting you back in the room this time

It's ok. I'll have a key to MikeDean's room. As long as I bring rum

Waaaay late to the party, but if anyone still needs to share a room for Sunday, holler at me.

Waaaay late to the party, but if anyone still needs to share a room for Sunday, holler at me.
Me...sorry forgot to pm u

Back