Hello from Southern Florida!

Why he tries SOO hard to get back in, I'll never understand...:confused2:

We should have known something was off when a new person from "S FL" was actually in N FL, but thanks to some here and our software, it was determined that this was once again THP's favorite Sea Man.

I guess geography isn't his strong poing. I wish I knew why he just won't let it go.

Re: Hello from Southern Florida!

I don't get it, did he have a different name or something? And change it? All I see is clg82, and I don't understand why people were welcoming him and calling him hh?

I thought he's from So Cal? How would your software say N FL? :confused2:

He put South Florida as his location but then said he lived in a city that is north Florida and I am talking all the way North too. We just merged the accounts together that's why it is showing his original name now.

I don't get it, did he have a different name or something? And change it? All I see is clg82, and I don't understand why people were welcoming him and calling him hh?

He keeps signing up with different usernames to be able to post. He has to pose as someone else to not show his identity right away.

I knew something was up. I was like I don't think there's a town called Panama in SFla. I know about Panama City but most people call it Panama City and not Panama and that's on the panhandle. Sneaky, sneaky.

I knew something was up. I was like I don't think there's a town called Panama in SFla. I know about Panama City but most people call it Panama City and not Panama and that's on the panhandle. Sneaky, sneaky.

I kept thinking the same thing. It didn't sit right with me.

Can't he still browse the forums as a guest? He just wouldnt be able to post?

Maybe he'll make it to the outing as hacker 3

Can't he still browse the forums as a guest? He just wouldnt be able to post?

Exactly, he can view the forum as a guest all he wants he just can't post. I am sure many think it must be fun to ban someone but we actually hate it and we do everything we can do avoid banning a person. But when our inbox is full with complaints about a person then we have to do something about it. We (myself and JB) don't care if a member talks badly about us or voices their opinion which might be different than ours. Heck my opinion is almost always different than JB's. It's when the members come to us every day, multiple times a day, with complaints about a person that we have to take action. I hpoe everyone understands that. We really do hate to ban people.

Back