Early Magazine Feedback

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We have been receiving emails all day that magazines are arriving to people, which is great news. Early feedback is that people cannot get over how much content is in this one. Thank you all for your early reports and we look forward to full details from our forum members as well.

I received my magazine last week. I have to say ..WOW! I was very impressed with the quality, and the print job was top notch. Great job guys !!

:banghead:I'm still waiting to get mine

My first impression is that this is one high quality no nonsense publication.

I have received mine as well! It is definitely one of the best golf magazines produced to date. It's full of information that is useful to us. The magazine is nothing but top notch from the quality to the content that is shared inside it!

I was excited to receive my copy of the magazine yesterday in the mail (finally :sweat:) I'm in agreement with everyone, lots of content which is excellent :) Great in depth detail of the PGA show and esp. loved the ladies section. There should be a ladies section in EVERY issue :wink: I got to the last page and thought to myself, that's it?!!? I was ready for some more :)

Great job on the magazine!! I'm ready for the next one :clapp:

• Admin
I was excited to receive my copy of the magazine yesterday in the mail (finally :sweat:) I'm in agreement with everyone, lots of content which is excellent :) Great in depth detail of the PGA show and esp. loved the ladies section. There should be a ladies section in EVERY issue :wink: I got to the last page and thought to myself, that's it?!!? I was ready for some more :)

Great job on the magazine!! I'm ready for the next one :clapp:

Thanks, and you will be happy, there will be a ladies section in each issue.

I just got my copy. It is excellent, a ton of info, especially the shaft article. Great job!

I recivied mine the day after I got home from Florida, and I haven't been able to stop going thru it.....Very nice I am impressed. You all did a fantastic job.

Thank you to everyone for such amazing feedback. I am so glad everyone is enjoying their magazine :smile: That makes me so happy!!

Got mine last week. Great job. Ever since golf for women went out of business my wife has been looking for something to replace it. She was excited to see the womens section in the mag. Really liked the shaft discussion, and the driver shootout has me looking a a new big stick.

Back