Live Update Thread - 2014 #TheGauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf

Lots of points up for grabs today. Gotta bring the A game!

Well today is the day, 18 holes that will determine who ran the Gauntlet to victory.

for those who follow Greg on twitter they know its been a long few months of Greg tormenting ScottyG but today they will finally battle it out on the course Jrod/Greg & ScottyG/gr8dryv.

It's going to be an amazing day, Good luck everyone, play well but most importantly enjoy yourself!!

Have fun out there today guys. Just getting caught up and everyone absolutely killed it with the updates.

This looks like it's been stupid amounts of fun.

Final round, fellas! Team AJ finally gets the grudge match against Team Finley that we've been waiting for when Rtparty and I take on Canes and Orange Hog. We comin' hard today! Finley will be crying in his monday morning cheerios :bomb:

Finally just catching up.
Amazing looking course and amazing weather for you all. Thank you for all the updates and pictures they are great. Everyone looks to be loving it.
Also BBQ chicken sounds amazing, I don't eat pork(except of course bacon and ham) and have no idea what brisket is haha.

Go out and have fun on sunday and go TEAM RHI!!!!

Up and ready to go guys. It is anyones game so many points up for grabs. RTJ is my favorite out of the 3, its stunning and a true test. Best of luck everyone.

Shenanigans from last night look like a fantastic time!

That BBQ looked amazing and the #zoocrew selfie is priceless.

Anxious to see if Team JRod brings it again or if Team Rhi can makeup some ground. Definitely anyone's event to win with so many holes out there!

Can't wait to see how today's rounds play out. Team JRod with a nice lead but still a lot of points out there to be had!

I'm going to be working most of the day and will only be able to steal short glances into this thread. Can't wait to look back late tonight to see who won.

Go out and have fun! Go out and take advantage of building relationships with fellow THPers and the great folks of Callaway. Go out and win the mother effin Gauntlet! Run baby, run!

Looking forward to finishing out the Gauntlet in style this morning...of course I mean the terrific shirts on a fantastic golf course, no expectation of beating the Team Jrod machines.

Looking forward to finishing out the Gauntlet in style this morning...of course I mean the terrific shirts on a fantastic golf course, no expectation of beating the Team Jrod machines.
Looking forward to playing with you guys!

Have fun guys! Play well!

Have a blast today fellas!

Guys hitting the range early and this thing kicks off in 30

Have fun and play well everyone!!!

Be the ball!!

It's going to be another exciting day of #TheGauntlet. You're live updating today too right? (Please say yes).

Good luck out there. Play well and HAVE FUN!

Rhi is working hard.

03202d5bf1156104a3fb0adf73d7db9f.jpg

About to hit the first tee. Team AJ leading off all weekend!

First group going off: RTParty

e9cf3a3058fc81f02584123d89f5121e.jpg

This what finley and I are up against. Each dot is a stroke.

ara9aryz.jpg

Good luck and have fun everyone. Finish them off team Jrod!

This what finley and I are up against. Each dot is a stroke.

ara9aryz.jpg

Holy mega-dots! Team Finley giving away a lot of strokes here!

Back