Hey Ya'll from Arkansas

theHomelessJedi

Reaction score
Handicap
Been lurking in the forum for a little while now. Just now getting to where I want to start posting.
The name is Luke, and as the title line states, I am from and currently reside in the Natural State, Arkansas. I've been playing golf since I was about 12 or 13 years old. It's something pretty special because my father taught my brother and I, and his father before him. Something all of the men in our family enjoy. I used to play pretty often in high school, never competitively. Then college came and we got rid of our club membership as my Little Bro Seth and I moved away. Still continued playing on the holidays. Thanksgiving is a tradition, as is the morning of or before a male family members wedding. I'm realizing lately how much of a hold the game has on me, and I love talking about it.

Cheers,
Luke E.
aka - theHomelessJedi

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Luke!

Welcome Luke!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP Luke.

Welcome Luke!

Welcome to THP Luke!

Welcome aboard! I've got a brother down in Arkansas, he plays very sporadically, he's more into biking.

:welcome: glad to have you aboard Luke. I know your passion for golf will begin to grow if you become active on THP.

Welcome to thp

Welcome Luke!

Welcome to THP Luke!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome Luke!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP Luke. "It's a family tradition"

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, Luke!

Welcome to THP!!!

:welcome: