The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hungry, but my Wife won't let me have lunch until I finish my work. She's a mean boss.

Kevin

I'm hungry, but my Wife won't let me have lunch until I finish my work. She's a mean boss.

Kevin

She knows how to motivate you.

man i had a busy day today... but it was a good kinda busy... accomplished alot around the house... well outside the house... but it was "fun"

I :love: Gasman. He always makes me smile.

Not playing golf on Saturday for the first time in a very long time. I decided to take a bit of a break. I may not play Sunday either. I am going to be SWMBO's personal yard slave for the entire day tomorrow to get it in shape for the summer. Desert landscapes have to be raked and smoothed as well as trimming some of the bushes and cacti. It will feel funny, but I can do it.

Not playing golf on Saturday for the first time in a very long time. I decided to take a bit of a break. I may not play Sunday either. I am going to be SWMBO's personal yard slave for the entire day tomorrow to get it in shape for the summer. Desert landscapes have to be raked and smoothed as well as trimming some of the bushes and cacti. It will feel funny, but I can do it.

Your game got you down a bit, C-Tech?

Kevin

Your game got you down a bit, C-Tech?

Kevin

Yes, it has. I think a break will do me good. I decided not to participate in the City Amateur this year because I am playing so poorly. I'm gonna give it a rest and then take up something like knitting. Maybe I can do that successfully.

Yes, it has. I think a break will do me good. I decided not to participate in the City Amateur this year because I am playing so poorly. I'm gonna give it a rest and then take up something like knitting. Maybe I can do that successfully.

I know that feeling, buddy. Maybe it's our age and being left handed? I am off to a horrible start. I usually start slowly, but have absolutely no pop in my swing. I'm going to have some serious mental issues if I don't start hitting the ball farther. This new course we're playing starts with three par fours. From the back tees it's 6,550. 1st hole 445 up hill. 2nd is a 406 dogleg right where I need a 250+ poke to get past a big tree on the corner. 3rd is 413 slight dogleg right with another tree on the corner. They do not fit my fade off the tee, and I've been carrying the ball a paltry 235. It's been wet so there's no roll out. I've been playing these three in about 6 over. Very discouraging.

Kevin

I know that feeling, buddy. Maybe it's our age and being left handed? I am off to a horrible start. I usually start slowly, but have absolutely no pop in my swing. I'm going to have some serious mental issues if I don't start hitting the ball farther. This new course we're playing starts with three par fours. From the back tees it's 6,550. 1st hole 445 up hill. 2nd is a 406 dogleg right where I need a 250+ poke to get past a big tree on the corner. 3rd is 413 slight dogleg right with another tree on the corner. They do not fit my fade off the tee, and I've been carrying the ball a paltry 235. It's been wet so there's no roll out. I've been playing these three in about 6 over. Very discouraging.

Kevin

The used Tour Burner with 10.5* of loft has arrived in Chicago. I should see it tomorrow afternoon after it makes its way to Cheeseland. Time to start hitting the ball higher, and farther.

Kevin

I made chili today. I ate so much it's sloshing around in there like water in a water bed.

Kevin

one of the teaching pros at our courses bday was today... great food and an open bar... yikes

Tomorrow is opening day of musky fishing here in southern Cheeseland. I'll be playing golf.

Kevin

i have no idea what im doing today... but i wanna play some golf

JB went to play golf with an old friend today. I am thinking about going to the range to fix whatever the heck happened to me out there yesterday. I hit every single shot fat it was scary out there. I was putting really well but everything else was a disaster even my driver which is normally my best friend.

JB went to play golf with an old friend today. I am thinking about going to the range to fix whatever the heck happened to me out there yesterday. I hit every single shot fat it was scary out there. I was putting really well but everything else was a disaster even my driver which is normally my best friend.

it's just a golf day GG. those days suck though.

I like weird and slightly twisted people - those that march to the beat of their own drummers. After all, I have my own quirks. However, today was a day of encounters with weird and delusional people and I'm not so fond of them. It was a very odd day.

Don't fret, I still get these days a lot. And now that I'm taking lessons and working on fixing my swing, I'm steering clear of the course, they don't want me out there just yet!! Err rather, I don't want to be out there just yet since my golf game right now is horrendously bad :(

I was driving home from my sister's graduation yesterday and had to take a picture of the car in front of me. I though Diane might appreciate it.

856860321_NgbiQ-L.jpg

I was driving home from my sister's graduation yesterday and had to take a picture of the car in front of me. I though Diane might appreciate it.

856860321_NgbiQ-L.jpg

I bet they weren't in front of you for very long! hehehe

In about an hour I go see the dermatologist...she's going to shoot me in the back and its not going to be pretty. I had a mole removed and my skin is weird in that when it heals, it bumps over developing a keyloid, so I have to go back and have it flattened out, and it HURTS!!! :crying: I've been avoiding it for a year haa haa haa, the first time she shot me in the back, I screamed it hurt so bad and she said to come back in a few weeks if the bump doesn't go away, well, a year later...here I am :(

Good luck GC, think happy thoughts

I should get a sticker afterwards haa haa :wink: They have the ability to numb the area, so I'm going to see if she'll do that for me this time because last time it was crazy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back