Rawr

Reaction score
Handicap
Randomly happened across board and I like it. Bored at work, so decided to join. As such, hi!

Hi Rawr.. welcome to THP.. this is a geat plce with alot of good people. I am over in the SG Valley myself... welcome neighbor. :D

Welcome to THP.

Welcome, and glad to see another SoCal'er! We do THP SoCal outings every now and then if you're interested.

Welcome aboard.

welcome aboard Rawr!

Hello and :welcome: fellow San Gabriel Valley-er :)

Nice to see other people from SGV. Also, my other "home" is in Palm Springs (right around corner from Escena G.C., for those that know). As such, posted in the "What is your home course" thread, stating that Marshall Canyon and Escena are home courses.

On a wholly unrelated note, my wife has started to play some and wants a pink driver (I personally do not condone the use of pink drivers), but if anyone has a suggestion as to what brand makes a pink driver, let me know. Wife found a complete set from adams that is pink, but I am not going to drop 700 on a new set for her (her current set is 6 months old).

Sorry for previous tangent. Thanks for warm welcoming!

Oh, and I will keep an eye out for outings around this area for sure!

Welcome to THP Rawr!

Nice to see other people from SGV. Also, my other "home" is in Palm Springs (right around corner from Escena G.C., for those that know). As such, posted in the "What is your home course" thread, stating that Marshall Canyon and Escena are home courses.

On a wholly unrelated note, my wife has started to play some and wants a pink driver (I personally do not condone the use of pink drivers), but if anyone has a suggestion as to what brand makes a pink driver, let me know. Wife found a complete set from adams that is pink, but I am not going to drop 700 on a new set for her (her current set is 6 months old).

ISorry for previous tangent. Thanks for warm welcoming!

used to play there quite often about a year ago.. have not played it much lately, the greens there drive me nuts!! Roll total opposite of how it appears or should roll.

I have a purple driver, Wilson! Would she like to buy a pink push cart?!?! :D

Sorry for previous tangent. Thanks for warm welcoming!

Hello and Welcome!

Back