Contest Winners Thread

Nice stuff. Congrats!

Woooo Hooooo woke up just a bit ago and there was a package on my doorstep. :banana: I felt like a kid at Christmas time opening it up. :clapp: THANKS THP for the cool prizes!!! You guys are the :bomb: . Thanks also to Adiddas for the shoes, Cleveland for the shirt and Pahr for the shorts.!! This is way to cool and I really appreciate JB and GG, and the companies for these prizes and this site. I will post pictures soon. Now I don't have to decide what to wear for the tournament that I am playing in on Sunday. Once again thank you for everything. :blob::banana::clapp:

pics pics we want pics!
Woooo Hooooo woke up just a bit ago and there was a package on my doorstep. :banana: I felt like a kid at Christmas time opening it up. :clapp: THANKS THP for the cool prizes!!! You guys are the :bomb: . Thanks also to Adiddas for the shoes, Cleveland for the shirt and Pahr for the shorts.!! This is way to cool and I really appreciate JB and GG, and the companies for these prizes and this site. I will post pictures soon. Now I don't have to decide what to wear for the tournament that I am playing in on Sunday. Once again thank you for everything. :blob::banana::clapp:

pics pics we want pics!

My camera is with the wife right now so when she gets home i will post some and then some more on Sunday when I wear these clothes on the course.

I received my Greenside Prize Pack today... will be uploading pictures soon so stay tuned.... got some awesome stuff

I received my Greenside Prize Pack today... will be uploading pictures soon so stay tuned.... got some awesome stuff
Sounds great!! Enjoy :)

My haul from the Greenside Contest..... Prize Pack. Thanks so much to THP and all the companies!

Shirt (which I think is a girls...... which I am going to give to a friend)
IMG_2343.jpg

Hackers Paradise Shirt WHICH IS AWESOME!
IMG_2344.jpg

Logo
IMG_2345.jpg

SumiG Fairway Headcover!
IMG_2347.jpg

Hackers Paradise Golf Ball
IMG_2348.jpg

Hackers Paradise Tees
IMG_2349.jpg

Tomahawk Tees
IMG_2350.jpg

Congrats on your winnings CC :)

congrats on your win and the cool swag!!

Congrats on the haul CC. That Hackers shirt is way cool.

Great swag CC. This place is great isn't it? I'm still enjoying my Gel sapphire putter I won here.

CC,
The shirt is not a girls. It is a mens Tee.

Picked this up yesterday at the outing for winning the latest Caption This contest. Thanks again to THP!

A dozen Pentas.
w2hziv.jpg

A pair of Cleveland Classics shorts. These shorts are very well made and have some really nice pockets. I can't wait to wear these on the course!
xauhig.jpg

15nlt0j.jpg

Wow! That's a great haul biggsy.

Great haul Biggsy, good job!

You're going to really like that shirt, CC. One of my favorites. BTW, I received a package recently. :) Will post pics soon.

This will replace my 60* wedge, also won here on THP.:clap: It's even better looking in person. A beautiful club.
fvxoqu.jpg

Very pretty, Gary!

Ok now you have to remember that I am not a model or anything close to it but here is a picture of me wearing the shorts and shirt that i won from the style contest. I still need to take a picture of the Adiddas shoes they also sent but I am wearing them right now and they are really comfy.
PICT0474.jpg

Last edited:
Ok now I got it figured out. I will try to get some better pictures later. I wore them today for a tournament so i will have to wash them first.

Congrats royalwulff and Shanks...look great.

Congrats Biggsy and RW!

Looks great everyone!! Great outfit RW :clapp:

Back