What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dent, I think you need to count your clubs. Looks like you might be cheating.

You have already sent me a PM and I replied and explained that I am not cheating as I don't have the 3 Iron in my bag. It's a simple signature that hasn't been fixed. Please stop pushing the subject as I am not cheating.

Sorry to say: I don't appreciate you joining the forum and stating who is cheating and who isn't.

40 this morning- nutted a hybrid from 210 to about 3 feet and missed an eagle putt. Not a terrible round overall. My putting feel was off as this was my first round since September/October.

Today, I shot my personal best of 78. Driver was working. Irons were working. Short game was working. Putter was working. Even when "golf" happened, next shot was spot on. Hit 8 of 14 fairways...misses were just off the fairway. 8 of 18 GIR. Only 2 3-putts. 3 birdies including a chip in from 20 feet.

76. Can't seem to make any putts. Im hitting the ball better than I have in years but can't seem to get up and down when it counts.

89 today. It's a long way's from my 78 last week, but new to me course and tight, tough fairways. Struggled with the driver today and a few early short iron's, but putting was simply on. I changed my putting routeen last fall and man is it saving me.

The Legend at Bergamont
70.1/127 playing 6233 from the forwards

49 46 = 95
31 putts (1.72/hole, 1 3-putt), 3 GIR (16.7%), Fairways (42%)
4 penalty strokes
1 quad, 1 triple, 6 doubles :(
2 birdies, 2 pars

Missed an eagle putt by 2 inches for tap in birdie, hit 24' putt for a surprise birdie on the back nine
Left several strokes on the course (multiple hits in the same bunker, chipping back and forth across greens, etc)

Bois de Sioux GC
Par 71

50 on the front, 46 on the back
total 96.

My best round of the year. I was quite impressed with my performance. I hit some really good shots. Landed a 185 yard fairway bunker shot on the green 12' from the hole.

I 3+ putted a few times, and left a few pitches and chips short. Only lost one ball to the water, which to me is GREAT!

Great job Dust. 185 out of the bunker to 12 ft's a heck of a shot.

yesterdays round...
i was 3 over thru 11... then i literally hit a wall of ppl... the whole front i was cruising and didnt see anyone in front or behind me for 3 holes either way...
39 on the front...
57!!! on the back...
my old swing crept back(the bad part)... losing mad distance... lots of pulls... a few ugly cuts... my fave par3 it took me 8 shots to get onto the green! just outright ugly on the back...
i have got to learn to deal with slow play... frustrating

I hit a MILESTONE today. I shot par on a 9-hole course. First time ever shooting par. It was quite unexpected, but this is how it played out:

I left work early and hit a local 9-hole course for a quick one. I shot 4-over (2 bogeys and 1 double). That was fairly decent for me in itself. I felt REALLY good. I got in the car, drove away from the course and then decided to turn back around and play another 9.

I purchased the replay rate and quickly teed up. Shot even par (2 birds and 2 bogeys). Had 6 GIRs for the 9 holes. It was a great feeling. I was firing on all cylinders. Only bad thing... I was 1 under through 8. Hit my second shot to the fringe of the 9th green and chipped to within 3-feet. Knowing that I was about to shoot under par, I missed the easy 3-footer and made bogey. Oh well... all is well.

Nice Shooting Interlooper!

I hit a MILESTONE today. I shot par on a 9-hole course. First time ever shooting par. It was quite unexpected, but this is how it played out:

I left work early and hit a local 9-hole course for a quick one. I shot 4-over (2 bogeys and 1 double). That was fairly decent for me in itself. I felt REALLY good. I got in the car, drove away from the course and then decided to turn back around and play another 9.

I purchased the replay rate and quickly teed up. Shot even par (2 birds and 2 bogeys). Had 6 GIRs for the 9 holes. It was a great feeling. I was firing on all cylinders. Only bad thing... I was 1 under through 8. Hit my second shot to the fringe of the 9th green and chipped to within 3-feet. Knowing that I was about to shoot under par, I missed the easy 3-footer and made bogey. Oh well... all is well.

Nice one interlooper. Guess it pay's to listen to that inner voice and go back sometimes. Good job!

Thanks, fellas. I hope this is just the start to a great season for us all.

Played the front twice since it must've been frat-boy drunk night at the course...

Went 42, 40 for an 82. That's with 3 doubles (2 on penalty shot holes) and 4 3 putts (I have NO clue where they came from)...

I think my Evolver knows a new driver is on the way....hit NO fairways on the first 9 (must've been the rebellion stage) and then 5 of 7 on the next go round (must've been the please don't replace me stage).

Craziness.

I really think I can break 80 this year, just gotta cut the blow ups.

I got out to play a quick 18 after work on Saturday. Went out to a course that I haven't played before. Other than the 2 holes that got me (lack of knowledge) hit the tee ball out of play through the corner leading to 2 doubles. I managed to shoot 74. I was thrilled. Course is tuff. Shot makers type of course. Now that I have a feel for it I think I could do some real damage out there.

I got out to play a quick 18 after work on Saturday. Went out to a course that I haven't played before. Other than the 2 holes that got me (lack of knowledge) hit the tee ball out of play through the corner leading to 2 doubles. I managed to shoot 74. I was thrilled. Course is tuff. Shot makers type of course. Now that I have a feel for it I think I could do some real damage out there.

nice stuff andy. that's a hell of round you had even with the the 2 doubles. happy birthday btw! i played at temple terrace cc last friday and had a couple of tee shots that rolled through the corner under the trees, in that black sandy dirt stuff and put up some scores that made your doubles look good.

Yesterday, 101...it was cold and windy but I kept toping everything.

Today, 15 strokes better than yesterday for an 86! I was stoked as it's my first time ever breaking 90, I didn't add up my score after 9 because I knew I was playing a good round for me and didn't want what I needed to shoot to break 90 in my head, it worked! Was so happy about my 86 so decided to play an extra 9 today and shot 52 haha, I was tired though.

Now the hard part, to stay in the 80s...

Last Sunday, the group I play with were very lucky to play a members only 9 hole which we went round twice once off the Blue tees and once off the whites. It is a very tight course and of the 20 or so people that turned up we lost over 100 balls!!!

I shot 23 over for the first 9 (off the longer blue tees) and 5 over for the second 9. My swing suddenly came back, but unfortunately too late for the matchplay that I was involved in. Losing the first 6 holes didn't help my cause and I couldn't recover. :at-wits-end:

37 + 43 (80) Tuesday & 39 + 42 (81) today...... I am satisfied with my game. Something clicked today and I'm hoping to be on for the Southeastern social outing this weekend in Blairsville Ga!!! :eek:)..... I am aiming for a relaxed two rounds of golf where I can just throw caution to the wind and let er rip :golf2:!!!!!!

37 + 43 (80) Tuesday & 39 + 42 (81) today...... I am satisfied with my game. Something clicked today and I'm hoping to be on for the Southeastern social outing this weekend in Blairsville Ga!!! :eek:)..... I am aiming for a relaxed two rounds of golf where I can just throw caution to the wind and let er rip :golf2:!!!!!!

hole #1 at Butternut is perfect for that gray. elevated tee box, par 5, dogleg right to left, should work out perfect for that draw of yours.

hole #1 at Butternut is perfect for that gray. elevated tee box, par 5, dogleg right to left, should work out perfect for that draw of yours.

Man that sounds lip smacking good! Butternut with a baby draw sounds like we will be cooking with Crisco :eek:)

Nice hittin, Gray.

I had my golf tryouts today on a par 69 course. It was so up and down for me today. 33 (-1) 42 (+7) = 75. My back 9 was just a disaster. On the back I missed a 6 inch putt, and I 4 putted twice. Yet again though on the first 3 holes I drained each putt from about 30 feet.

33/42

9 Pars
2 Birdies
6 Bogies
1 Double

8/13 Fairways
11/18 Greens
35 Putts

Nice round Dent! To bad the putter wasn't working cause it looks like your round could of been several strokes lower.

I had my golf tryouts today on a par 69 course. It was so up and down for me today. 33 (-1) 42 (+7) = 75. My back 9 was just a disaster. On the back I missed a 6 inch putt, and I 4 putted twice. Yet again though on the first 3 holes I drained each putt from about 30 feet.

33/42

9 Pars
2 Birdies
6 Bogies
1 Double

8/13 Fairways
11/18 Greens
35 Putts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back