Norball79

Reaction score
Handicap
Don't Know
Hi all.
I am new to the sport as well as the forum. Have a mix mash of clubs that I use, but first question I have is how do you all put What's In Your Bag as part of your signature? Is there a 'cookie-cutter' form I can use to fill in my clubs etc....

Thanks.

Ben

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Ben welcome to THP!!! I had to remove your email for safety purposes, you will get a ton of spam with it up. The signature can be done after 10 posts I believe.

Once you get a few posts it will open up in your control panel.

Welcome to THP Ben, Hope you enjoy! What part of Kansas? I lived there a while and still spend plenty of time down there.

Thanks guys. Thanks for removing the EMail also....habit of just signing EMails...D'oh!
Looking forward to some good conversations here...

Ben

I live in Ottawa, it is about 20miles south of Lawrence (ROCK CHALK!)

I live in Ottawa, it is about 20miles south of Lawrence (ROCK CHALK!)

I was down that way 2 wks ago. Spent the weekend in Manhatten, then Wichita last week. A couple weeks I'll be in KC area, so on the other side, lol. Welcome and hope you have fun here.

Re: N00B

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome aboard Ben!

Hello Ben and :welcome:

Hello and Welcome!

Ben, check out the Midwest Outing thread if you get a chance and see if it works for you. A bunch of us are getting together for some golf and to finally meet each other. We'd love to have you join us in Omaha. Should be a great time and a chance for everyone to put faces with names.

Thanks for all the kind welcomes guys and gals. Hope to pick some of you'all's brains to improve my (LACK OF) game. Looking forward to not being a stranger!

Thanks for all the kind welcomes guys and gals. Hope to pick some of you'all's brains to improve my (LACK OF) game. Looking forward to not being a stranger!

Its what we're here for :)

Welcome to THP, Ben!

Welcome to THP!

Like the name, Smallville, I'd say I am not too far from you. Any shops/courses you recommend in these parts?

Ben

Falcon Lakes in Basehor, Sunflower Hills in Bonner Springs and Tomahawk Hills in Shawnee.

Falcon Lakes in Basehor, Sunflower Hills in Bonner Springs and Tomahawk Hills in Shawnee.

Sunflower Hills looks good for the budget golfer

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Back