LefTe

Living Strong!
Reaction score
Handicap
My Swing
Unfortunently my remission was short lived. I got word from my Oncologist yesterday that the liver cancer has come back but on the up side there is still a regiment that he feels will help me. So Monday I start back at it with chemo and will fight with all I can. On the real upside I'm definently going to make it out to the course at least once this weekend and play 18. No pity party for me I've got too much to live for and that is exactly what I intend on doing. Hey my plan is to keep getting a little golf in while going through this latest round. I just don't go down quite that easy, if it wants me it better have more then what it's thrown at me so far.:good: A good friend told me that I'm lucky to have the 3F's going for me FAITH, FAMILY & FRIENDS

We're all pulling for you LefTe. Keep us informed.

Lefte, I am so sorry to hear the news. It's great to hear the kind of fighter you are and I know you will beat this thing. Liz and I are sending our prayers your way. Hang in there man!

man, i have to say that i love your attitude. good luck in the upcoming weeks, i'll be sending some good vibes your way.

You have your entire family at THP rooting for you.

Negative News is always counteracted with Positve Attitude. You are in my prayers.

I said a quick prayer for your healing, as well as peace for you and your family. You're fighting the good fight LefTe. :thumb:

Sorry to hear the news. I'm glad to hear you're still staying strong and having fun while fighting the fight. Keep up the good work!

Oh Lefte I am so sorry. I absolutely love your attitude and with a positive outlook like you have I am confident you will beat this thing! Like everyone has said you are in our prayers.

Lefte,

My uncle is battling the same type of cancer right now and I know how hard he is fighting. I will keep you in my prayers and I would like you to know that even though I don't know you I often tell people about your story and how cleveland golf offered you a kind gesture. It helps remind me what this game is all about, spending time with your friends and enjoying the small things in life. Good luck buddy!

Great attitude don't let anything stop you from being you. Prayers for you and your family.

Said a prayer for you . Kick that cancer's ass!

Good luck to you LefTe my friend!! I'm keeping you in my prayers :)

Sorry to hear that, LefTe. Best wishes man!

I like your attitude LefTe! Keep up the good fight, and enjoy your three Fs! God Bless!

Your attitude about this whole thing is admirable.

Good luck, we're all rootin' for ya.

keep the faith lefte! your in our thoughts!

Well I am so sorry to hear the news but my best wishes and prayers to you.

GREAT attitude. My moms oncologists told her that a good attitude/mind set can assist in recovery. You are going in thge right direction! I am praying for you.

Good Luck, Lefte... Hope you beat this thing. I will be sending good vibes at you.

Attitude is everything and yours is a great one.

I'll keep a good thought for you Lefte! :thumb:

-JP

We are praying for ya buddy

What everyone else said. I'm so sorry to hear that.

God Bless you and keep up the fight. Oh yeah, and hit 'em straight.

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers. I'm just going to keep on keepin on and with the Good Lord's blessing I'll best this thing, if not well I'll be fine as well.

Back