That was pretty cool, I can't believe how close those guys were getting.

Let me be the first....

"Talk about a bear trap!"

p.s. those crazy canadians....i would not have been anywhere near there with 4 bears around...

Cute until momma bear comes out of the bushes.

We we have already had a hunter killed here already by a grizzly bear and cubs

That is crazy! And to see how flexible that flag stick is! The ones on my home course break in a bad wind storm.

Cute until momma bear comes out of the bushes.

We we have already had a hunter killed here already by a grizzly bear and cubs

black bear are way less prone to attack than grizzlies, but I would not get that close still

The bit with the flag was pretty funny / cute. Also not getting ANYWHERE near bear cubs, and the guy taking video on his camera was pushing his luck.

wow that's crazy. That bear cub looked like he was having a blast.

black bear are way less prone to attack than grizzlies, but I would not get that close still

We were charged twice last year by a bear when we unknowingly got between her cubs and her.

soo.. No thanks lol

That's pretty funny but I don't want to play wherever they are. That's way too close to a bear for me. I'm pretty sure my golf cart can't out run then either

that was awesome and cute. BUT!
you just don't stay near cubs at all. You get the heck far away. If there is anything ever been one thing learned and told so many times over and over about bears its to NOT get or stay near cubs. You especially don't dare intentionally move in closer. That can be taken as a sign of aggression by momma and that could have easily gone from cute and funny to tragedy really fast. Its all always "OK" until its not.

Back