Odyssey Headcovers

User milo turned me on to this ebay auction. Is this anyone here? If so I would love to add this to my collection to complete the sweep of this years majors. Let me know if anyone has one they would like to let go.

Masters 2014

I like what you used to start the thread :D

New addition. The Open Cover.

attachment.php

Liking The Open headcover, although I'd like it more without the Liver Bird on it! Shame seemore don't do things like this. As a Brit, it would be nice to have a decent headcover for my putter with a UJ or St George's cross on.

Picked up an AM&E cover finally. Been looking for another one for a while (have a black/white that's old and coming apart). Brand new red/white!

Eo6W5GX.png

Yo that's sweet.

Good looking covers!:good:

If anyone has any Odyssey mallet covers they want to move, give me a shout on PM.

Good looking covers!:good:

If anyone has any Odyssey mallet covers they want to move, give me a shout on PM.

For a Kentucky fan? Not a chance!!!!

Haha just kidding, I'll always try to help a fellow thp'er, even bbn. I have mostly blades, if I come across some mallets I'll keep you in mind.

Sincerely,
Louisville Cardinals fan... ;)

If anyone is looking for a PGA, I have one listed in bst.

Hoping for a Ryder Cup release. Anyone else?

I as well Jimmy...

Also wondering what is going to happen with that last #teamcallaway collection

For a Kentucky fan? Not a chance!!!!

Haha just kidding, I'll always try to help a fellow thp'er, even bbn. I have mostly blades, if I come across some mallets I'll keep you in mind.

Sincerely,
Louisville Cardinals fan... ;)

Lol. Thanks! You seem like an okay guy... for a Cardinal :D

Lol tell me you actually drove to picking up!!!

So how much did the Drain cover go for Joe?

That's not bad at all!

56 on the bay

I was shocked to see how low all of that sellers Odyssey headcovers sold for! Only $55 for the Drain mallet cover...should be here Tuesday. :banana:

I was shocked to see how low all of that sellers Odyssey headcovers sold for! Only $55 for the Drain mallet cover...should be here Tuesday. :banana:

I was too. However this time of the year always slows down with golf purchases. I used to buy a lot of stuff back in my putter ho'ing days over the next couple of months.

I believe it's because golf seasons in a lot of the country are coming to an end, kids are back in school, people are busy, holidays are coming, etc.

Just a valley...

Back