Pictures - THP Spring Outing

Part 2 -

JB and GG opening their gifts.
DSCF1774.jpg

TC and me. I let TC hold my beer to avoid the embarrassment of being caught with a less-than-manly drink.
DSCF1779.jpg

Here I let him have his drink back.
DSCF1778.jpg

SeeMoreGuy and me.
DSCF1780.jpg

thanks1974 and me (looking a bit inebriated). TC is being "that guy".
DSCF1781.jpg

GG, Kevin, me, and thanks.
DSCF1783.jpg

Had to do this.
DSCF1784.jpg

Back at the hotel trying to keep my eyes open.
DSCF1787.jpg

Getting undressed for bed.
DSCF1786.jpg

Last edited:
bwahahahahaha!!! dude, those last couple were hilarious. i'll hold your fru-fru drink any day. thanks for the pics hawk.

Awesome pics! I guess just about everyone got outed at the outing!

And no one wanted their faces blurred or anything! See what you started Claire!?

Nice pics Ryan. Especially the one with the sock on your head.

Why do you and thanks look like lovers on the 5th one from the bottom?

adwillingham and Smallville. Apparently, adw really loves beer.
DSCF1761.jpg

I have one beer all weekend, and the photo evidence shows me surrounded by empty cans...classic :act-up:

I have one beer all weekend, and the photo evidence shows me surrounded by empty cans...classic :act-up:

oh c'mon, you're a closet drinker. haha. that is a funny pic though. glad you made that long drive home safe and sound.

ad is telling the truth. I found it very ironic that I had this picture. I think those actually might have been my cans.

Hawk,
Those are great. Memories from a great evening....Although when you see the Caption this contest this week (coming soon) you will see that you missed a good one. haha

LOL AD. That is so true. I can vouch that you only had one......one at a time that is. Just kiddin. Funny how the pic reflects the oposite.

Absolutely awesome pictures Hawk!!! Those are so funny JB and I are in separate rooms and we can hear each other laughing.

Is that going to be the new Miller Lite commercial?

what about hawk passing off the girlie man drink on me? whatever was in that glass worked, and worked well! must've been a JB special.

what about hawk passing off the girlie man drink on me? whatever was in that glass worked, and worked well! must've been a JB special.

I have no idea what you are talking about. hehe

Re: Pictures - THP FL Outing

Re: Pictures - THP FL Outing

hawk308 said:
thanks1974 manning the grill and P-I-M-P'ing.
DSCF1769.jpg

More like Magnum P.I.M.P.I.NG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More like Magnum P.I.M.P.I.NG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that is funny. If you rocked a 'stache you'd be a dead ringer.

great pics Hawk! and Ad love the shoes in the pic with all the beer cans! :D

Great pics Hawk!

Why do you and thanks look like lovers on the 5th one from the bottom?

LMAO....I thought the same thing........................j/k

Back