Pictures - THP Spring Outing

I just waded down through all of these and the neighbors have to be wondering what's up I've laughed so hard. First I have to ask how badly the house was beat up after all this? Then, is it me or was tc posing in every picture, lmao? But the one that really got me was captioned "Me and Set with a hand full of bun's"????? What a wild time. I think it safer to stay away and just say NOOOOO! hahaha

Everybody respected the house quite a bit. Its fairly "open" so it added more room and nobody banging into things. Well except biggsy, thanks, and Chuck wanting to swim in Ellie's water bowl.

Everybody respected the house quite a bit. Its fairly "open" so it added more room and nobody banging into things. Well except biggsy, thanks, and Chuck wanting to swim in Ellie's water bowl.

Another proud moment, lol. Poor Ellie. Sounds like you all had a blast!

Man that looked like a great time. Gotta find time to go to one of these. Maybe I'll actually use my vacation time at work instead of just taking the check.

Gees, I look like a midget.

Yeah, but a midget with nice buns!

Ha! I've been laughing my arse off scrolling through these posts. Great to see you all had an awesome time. When I come, I'm gonna have to get more fashion sense, cause you all were pimping in style!

I wonder how far down the pictures thanks1974 can go before he doesnt remember them LOL. Then again apparently we were followed back to our hotel, a security detail you could say, as we pulled over a few times to "recover" and missed a turn or two and I never even noticed the "tail". Goog times!!

Looks like you all had a geat time. Great pics!

Driver: Adams Speedline 9.5*
3W: Adams Insight BUL 15*
5w: Wilson Df6 19*
3H: Cobra Baffler 20*
Irons: Cleveland CG Reds
Wedges: Mizuno MPR 52* Nike SV Tour 60*
Putter(s): Never Compromise GM2

Hey rturne, welcome to the site. Youre from my home town!

Looks like you all had a geat time. Great pics!

Driver: Adams Speedline 9.5*
3W: Adams Insight BUL 15*
5w: Wilson Df6 19*
3H: Cobra Baffler 20*
Irons: Cleveland CG Reds
Wedges: Mizuno MPR 52* Nike SV Tour 60*
Putter(s): Never Compromise GM2

Thanks for all of the great pictures Keith and Hawk!

looks like a great time was had.. would have liked to have been there. :)

This deserves a bump. What a fun weekend. Thanks for the linky TC! You've got me all nostalgic.

The guy in green is Smallville then OEM Kevin in the blue hat and JB in the visor:
842042401_hUx9z-L.jpg

Thanks for the bump, it was fun to look through them again. I've got a question, where's the "guy in green"? Am I just blind?

the picture was later cropped for something and he got cut out. Sorry about that. You are not blind haha.

I'm always getting cropped out!

Poor Smalls!!

I didn't even look at the caption, since I already knew who was in the picture!

I just didn't know who WASN'T in the picture! ME! LOL

I wanted to bump this for the memories of the Spring Outing and for those that are coming to the fall outing that did not see these. There are tons of pictures on page 7 as well from THP Dinner.

Ahhhh, memories! I love this thread. It says alot about how much fun this was when Erica, who doesn't golf or really like talking about it, still talks about what a great time she had and how much she liked everybody.

Awesome stuff. I'm not a fan of picture taking but I think Ill lift the ban on pics of Yoccos. Bigsy looks like my uncle and it's funny cause TC doesn't look left handed at all!

Biggsy looks like a skinnier version of one of my best friends. What does left handed look like? Phil isnt left handed

Haha I was jokin :) My little brother is left handed and we always mess around with him. The only thing is he golfs right handed.

Haha good stuff! Such an awesome time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definately stole the picture of Thanks hitting out of the weeds and posted it in the WGC Bridgestone thread

Back