Exotics 2010 Forged Limited Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These arrived during the outing, so we have not hit them yet, but upon opening the box, we found an absolute incredible looking set of irons. I cannot wait to put them in play this week.

841544548_BRVTQ-L-1.jpg

841544418_wmuM8-L-1.jpg

841603555_7qC46-L-1.jpg

841603444_gVeeL-L-1.jpg

841603517_yZM7Z-L-1.jpg

841603486_CFPCY-L-1.jpg

Lookgs great!!

Those look AWESOME! I can't wait to hear what you think of them when you get the chance to put them into play.

These are sweet! A little paintfill would make them really stand out, IMO.

Nice! Did "Exotics" split up with / split off from "Tour Edge"?

• Admin
No, they are still the same company. They just call it Exotics now rather than Tour Edge Exotics.

:thankyou:

Re: Exotics 2010 Forged Limited Irons

Those look almost too pretty to game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great look there, almost like a line of Mizunos that was in their last lineup. 58s?

That's a good looking iron...the top line looks a little fat to me though. But other than that, I think they look great.

That's a good looking iron...the top line looks a little fat to me though. But other than that, I think they look great.

Are you are kidding about the topline? I think it is only 2.2 mm.

Those are some nice looking sticks. Looking forward to the review.

Im not worthy!

look at the size of that cavity, it should fall under the hybrid iron category.

perhaps the picture just doesn't do them justice. remember the machspeed iron thread?

look at the size of that cavity, it should fall under the hybrid iron category.

hmmm I think the cavity may be a bit deeper than my Mac's but nothing like some of the other forged irons out there right now. I do have to agree with bonk about some paint would help a bit, that being said they look like great sticks.

ah, i got ya.

Great look there, almost like a line of Mizunos that was in their last lineup. 58s?

I was thinking the same thing when I saw them - they really reminded me of a Mizuno I've seen previously as well. Great looking iron though!

I likey! I've really feel in love with my 4DX Pro's and kind of think it's their smaller, thinner size. These look like something I might like as well.

Looks pretty similar to their previous forged irons except it has the conforming grooves.

I saw these up close and they are gorgeous irons!

Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Back