THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
+3 thru 4. Had some issues with the shortest hole on the course.

Where are you playing?

My phone ending up dying after the 4th hole. Ended playing with another older gentleman who was great company. Played Chenoweth and shot a boring 81 (41/40). Missed too many par putts. Went with the Bio Cell and was bombing it. Hmmm

Showed up to play a tourney at my home club and got a call as i was pulling up that the rest of my team had bailed out leaving me in the lurch. Drive frigging 3 hours to get here and my team didn't even have the courtesy to cancel a day ahead so i wouldn't drive for no reason

At river islands with intimidator2007 today. I just had a 3 putt from 4' on #1. Hahahaha. Sheesh

Back with par on 2 and 3. Bobby pars 1 and 2. Little trouble on 3. Me and him both punchin out on 4 right now

Bobby saved par. I do not.

A little dew sweeping Rancey! I like it. You and Bobby play well and I'll be following along.

Well let's see. Missed some pretty makable birdies with poor putts. Dropped a triple on #7. Sitting at 5 over about to hit approach shot into 9

A little dew sweeping Rancey! I like it. You and Bobby play well and I'll be following along.

70 degrees and beautiful today buddy. Score won't matter today.

Par at 9 for both of us. Bobby putting lights out with that putter trout gave him

Dropped a long putt on 10 for par. Whatever.

Bobby dropped a shot I believe. Great drives for all. Poor approach for all.

Role reversal. Bobby with par me with bogey on 11

Par on 12. Bobby, not so much.

Bogies at 13

Battling. Bobby is not a fan of the par 3's today

Double on 16. Easy par 5. Gross.

Bobby saved a heck of a bogey on same hole.

Bogey on 17. Bobby continued the streak of 5's on par 3's.

Almost saw an ace by my buddy playing with us. 4" away.

Finished with a par and an 82. Couple blow up holes inflated the score. Overall happy with my play, need to improve ball striking but my driver came around on the back.

I drained a 15 footer to save par on 1, then made a 30 foot birdie putt on 3. I think I'll keep this new putter! 1 under through 3

Playing at keystone ranch with j4u and Milehighgolfer. J4u takes 1st hole with 390yd drive, in tight with sw and sink the putt for eagle
435bbb98ce6ea8a008d47c67a485c538.jpg

Milehighgolfer takes hole 2 with net par on 2.

We half #3 with 5s. View from #4 tee
a18e984bf60410855bfe3371b477a3ae.jpg

We push #4 so now a 167 yd par 3 for 3 skins!
78b99bbb58acd097c642b080187459ea.jpg

Another push so 4 skins for this 528 yd par 5
881ba794a9ec252a31bf94a467c67bfb.jpg

Randy takes 4 skins with chip in bird!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back