What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amp Cell silver irons 5-P. Should have them middle of next week and in play next weekend. I'm pretty excited! Stole them off the bay for $140. I've been killing it on eBay lately..

Amp Cell silver irons 5-P. Should have them middle of next week and in play next weekend. I'm pretty excited! Stole them off the bay for $140. I've been killing it on eBay lately..
That is a great price. Cant wait to hear how you like them.

These arrived today

fcc48d93c617dd369b485de23813353e.jpg

A pair of FJ's and a box of Tour Preferred balls!

Screen_shot_2014_09_13_at_20_53_25.png

A pair of FJ's and a box of Tour Preferred balls!

Screen_shot_2014_09_13_at_20_53_25.png
Great looking shoes! Love the look but the 190 dollar price tag was way too much for me hoping they drop in price when they release the next line.

Great looking shoes! Love the look but the 190 dollar price tag was way too much for me hoping they drop in price when they release the next line.

I wanted to buy them and when I found them today by mistake for 100€ (roughly 130 USD), I had to snatch them.

FWIW...they run like 2-3 sizes smaller than any other shoe I've tried.

I wanted to buy them and when I found them today by mistake for 100€ (roughly 130 USD), I had to snatch them.

Damn that's a good deal. Thanks for the heads up definitely will have to try them out before I buy. I have only ever used Nike spikes they just fit my feet so well.

I picked this little guy up at golf galaxy. Since they are not available for custom order, they built the grip up for me.

qena6y2a.jpg

Good looking putter.

My Gauntlet captain took all the credit for being the inspiration for the acquisition.

Sweet putter Joe!

Looks good Blu!

A Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 4 Hybrid. Got a great deal on a new club and it is a keeper.

Covers for my Yes putter, Seemore, and Mashie hybrid.

2-3 sizes! That's just crazy.

Yeah...I usually have a 10, 10.5...these are are 8.5, but with room for thicker socks.

Just a Conform W/S glove today. the local sports shop hade 30% off so had to get one.

This is very true. I went from a 13 to a 11.5W with my DNAs

This is very true. I went from a 13 to a 11.5W with my DNAs

Good that you brought it up, the wide sole for me as well. The mid could be closer to a normal size.

Dozen super softs and Wilson Duos for some head to head comparison testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orange Whip. Gotta see what all the fuzz is about.

Found a minty 52* Ping Anser wedge at Play it Again Sports for $29.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a pair of these a few weeks ago (49.99) and costco went and marked them down again (29.99). So I bought another pair that I will use next year, great shoes.
mattcrabbe said:
A pair of Callaway Golf Style M336 shoes. They are a made for Costco Del Mar I guess, marked down from 89 to 49.

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

Got this at Golfsmith for $71. Was looking for a blade and this caught my eye. It feels so good off the face. The loft and lie happen to be perfect as well. I really think this is a steal for anyone looking at a new putter and is a fan of blades. Feels as good as a Scotty at a third of the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back