September 14th Philly/Jersey Get Together With Special Guests!

Team Furickus with the 4 and 3 win over team Warcarrol

IMG_20140914_070233203.jpg

So this is what it's like being Seth.

Perhaps I can play like him today also.

Don't be silly. I have people for that.

Nate and Buck took down Jake and myself 2 up. Jake and I finally lost a match as partners. This course is pretty tough, but a great facility, I'd love another shot at it someday.

Any plans on a get together after the round?

Vpsax and I heading back. I have the mystery putter. Closest to the pin was still in the fairway. BTW I was not closest.

It was great seeing everyone. Just a terrific day for golf and lots of laughs in my foursome, along with some haikus for good measure. I wish I could have stayed for the post round festivities, but am headed out of town shortly. Maybe I'll run into some THP peeps at the airport! And I got free socks! Thanks GMAMASGOLF!

What a great day. Enjoyed G$$$ & Milehiggolfers company great day guys. And great meeting everyone else I meet.
9cc1123a2798854fd6e0e80ef5a3ddd3.jpg
1f8188ffa930eadae1beec1155c08c92.jpg

Can't wait for Bethpage. Let's do that.

Thanks to everyone that came out. Just an absolutely beautiful day for golf at a great facility with great people. Sorry I didn't hang around afterwards, I had to get Wardy back home so he could make his flight.

Great course that Glen Mills is. Perfect weather! Managed to break 80 today and don't know how after my front 9 slip up on 7, 8 & 9. Sorry we had to run out but Jake & I had to get to the airport to head home. Let's do it again!!

Great course that Glen Mills is. Perfect weather! Managed to break 80 today and don't know how after my front 9 slip up on 7, 8 & 9. Sorry we had to run out but Jake & I had to get to the airport to head home. Let's do it again!!
Absolutely. Broke 80 myself tidy little 77. Course was great. Fun to meet everyone even if just for a minute. Can't wait to get to some more of these and a few official ones.

I think I just took in 2,000 plus calories. But it was good....wiz and all.

dbdc5b2d996b9599757ef5dfd5ff99ad.jpg

Here is the final pairings list. Hackasack moved to 9:48 and Salisboss is moved to the last tee time where there will be 3 guys.

9:00am:[/B]
Buck
Nate (Big Time)
Jake (Puttin4Bird)
Arydolphin

9:12am:
DevRickus
Mward
Fupresti
O'Carroll

9:24am:
Scarnici
Mpeterson
Ddec
OITW

9:36am:
Philly Golf Guy
Jlukes
Motoo344
BeedoubleU

9:48am:
hackasack
Jersey Nate
Xaraan
KenH

10:00am:
Speedliner
Golf4Life
FrancisD
AngryYankee

10:12am:
G$$$$
MileHighGolfer
lmh3
chpar4

10:24am:
Salisboss
VPsax
JMN57

Wow, I would have expected more warning from a fellow Devils fan:). I checked here before hitting the hay last night after Rutgers pulled off another choke job and thought I was getting there early to warm up. Turns out I just made it. Just kidding Dev. I need an excuse for playing so crappy.

great job setting this up. Nice course and cool people. Next time we need to get together for a couple of brewskis.

I think I just took in 2,000 plus calories. But it was good....wiz and all.

dbdc5b2d996b9599757ef5dfd5ff99ad.jpg
Great choice. Have another they're good.

Great time today. Dev, Buck, thanks for setting it up. Glen Mills was beautiful.

Perfect weather
Perfect course
Perfect foursome.

Had an awesome time today. Thanks Dev and Buck!

Took me 3 chut attempts to make it up on the green on 8 was pretty funny...

You're not alone....

At least you didn't have a birdie putt that ended up down that stupid slope, lol. I have no clue how I ended up saving bogey after that debacle.

Pin on 16 is practically in the water.

uzemyrun.jpg

That was the only gir I had all day. I'm man enough to admit I hit a 6 hybrid from the white tees... And sliced it just right of the pin somehow.

What a great day! Found out that VPSax works with my wife. What a small world. Shot 92, 11/14 FW, 5/18 GIR, and 1 awesome 4-putt. This was both the best and hardest golf course that I have ever played. Well worth the money. Also the fastest greens I have ever played on. I need some muni action again to pad my stats. Thanks for all the kind words. The boy ate like a horse today while I was gone and snoozing at the moment.

12989b814a3e79153221eeeb8c6fd69f.jpg

10th hole, par 3. Pretty hole. 186, into a 10mph wind and downhill fun.

Many thanks to Buck and DevRickus and everyone else who helped set this up. My first THP get together and I'm impressed. Great location and company. Had a lot of fun (although I fell apart on the back nine).

Had a blast today! Many thanks to those who made it happen. I wish we all could have hung out some more, but after a great 1st THP outing I am so motivated to play regularly with THPers!

Glen Mills was the toughest course I have ever played. Shot 55-43. Really happy with my back 9, after getting my arse handed to me on the front. Fast, fast, fast greens.

Back