59 Belts Contest is Now LIVE!

Hundreds of entries came in for this one and we are glad that so many were able to see and learn a little more about a company like 59 Belts. Out of those that answered the questions right, we selected 2 randomly from a hat.

The Winners Are:

Puttin4Bird

Answers
Spoiler
1. American 303 Stainless Steel
2. The Revolution is at Hand
3. Favorite: USA "Spitfire" Why? "A throwback symbol of American air
power" is the description on their site, I am a very patriotic American
without being over the top, this classic star symbol is perfect. It is
classy, stylish, and patriotic all at the same time!

Young Money

Answers

Spoiler
1. American 303 Stainless Steel
2. "The Revolution Is At Hand"
3.* My favorite buckle in the gallery is the Daniel Chopra custom, I love the look how the 59 is a little more subdued and the design is just awesome, I actually didn't know too much about this company before joining the THP and I'm excited to learn more about their products.

Congrats Young Money and Puttin4Bird!!! :clapp: Awesome prize!!

Congrads to both winners great looking product for sure

Congrats guys: Well played!

Big congrats you two. Enjoy your prizes and we better get some good pics!

Congrats P4B and Young Money! You are going to be VERY pleased with the buckles!

Congrats you two! You are going to love these belts!

congrats!

Good job P4B and Young Money! Congrats!

Wow, thanks 59 Belts and THP! This might be the first thing I've ever won ever.

nice job both of you! congrats, enjoy those fine buckles.

Re: 59 Belts Contest is Now LIVE!

Congrats you two. Enjoy those buckles... They are sweet.

YES!!!! I am so excited, thank you so much!!! WOW!

and you thought i was schmoozing 59, ha! nice win dude, can't wait to see your beautiful prize.

and you thought i was schmoozing 59, ha! nice win dude, can't wait to see your beautiful prize.

Yeah how does that work tc?! That is hilarious, that's the first thing I thought of when I saw that I won. I was literally on my way out of the office, had my computer turned off and was ready to go play 9 holes and on my Blackberry I saw an email "you have a new PM from The Hackers Paradise" I dropped everything I was doing and logged back in and opened up THP. I was so pumped, then I went on to play well tonight, this is my lucky day!

Thanks again THP and 59 Belts, I am super excited to claim my prize- in fact I think I might need a nice new strap for my new buckle...better hit up 59 Belts and go shopping!

EDIT: I just noticed that this comes with a strap! YES!!! I cannot wait to show this off!

Last edited:
congrats on your win!! they look like a really sweet buckle!!

Congrats on the prizes you two. Those are some nice buckles they make!

Yeah how does that work tc?! That is hilarious, that's the first thing I thought of when I saw that I won. I was literally on my way out of the office, had my computer turned off and was ready to go play 9 holes and on my Blackberry I saw an email "you have a new PM from The Hackers Paradise" I dropped everything I was doing and logged back in and opened up THP. I was so pumped, then I went on to play well tonight, this is my lucky day!

Thanks again THP and 59 Belts, I am super excited to claim my prize- in fact I think I might need a nice new strap for my new buckle...better hit up 59 Belts and go shopping!

EDIT: I just noticed that this comes with a strap! YES!!! I cannot wait to show this off!

so you win the buckle, get 9 in, and post a great score. sounds like you had a much better evening than i did!!!

congrats again, glad you won (kind of, i would've liked that roo buckle)

Back